Why Zoddo Actionfiguers too Expensive..?

• too expensive

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i do not like

• normal price

• what is that?

• Total voters
Yeah i had just been to one of the figuring shop and i saw this... It was over S$ 69.90 (US$45+)... :eek:

No money to buy at that but at least i just gotten a Guts millennium falcon figure (2nd edition) today... ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Yes the Zoddo action figures are very expensive. The one I got was from Malaysia. When I first started collecting Berserk items, I had no idea where to start. One of the members here suggested this toy company in Malaysia. It was about 75 US dollars ( about). But I haven't found the regular Zoddo action figure any cheaper. It IS a big detailed piece so I think it was worth it.

They also have variations of it in Japan, where variations are much more popular and a hell of a lot more expensive. Again, comparing the regular version ( about 70-75 US dollars) to the 'super bloody Zoddo action figure at nearly 400 US dollars on Yahoo Japan, I'd say I will forego the blood...shit, I'll paint it on the figure myself !!

LG

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
ZODDOII said:
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g5856664
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g5855194

nonpayment

Those are the bloody versions, that is why they are 300-400 US dollars. They have three different bloody variations, this one being one of the most expensive.
But here's the breakdown:

1. Normal Zoddo action figure
2. Semi Bloody Zoddo
3. Very Bloody Zoddo
4. Extra Bloody Zoddo ( the one you see there, for 38000 yen...and that's the starting price/buyout price.)

LG

ZODDOII

BERSERK
“I'll paint it on the figure myself”

HaHa~~~~That's a good idea~~~ :p but must be careful..... zoddo action all is limited edition,so~~~...

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lady Griffith said:
I'll paint it on the figure myself !!

LG

use heinz ketchup
npheinzbottomsup.jpg

:p

Top Bottom