boobie hot pix

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Actually, this is one of the better shooting the breeze thread ideas I've seen in a while, boob away people!

-Griffith

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Walter said:
Boobs, please.

boobs.jpg

nyuk.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Unfortunatly, I don't have a digital camera to take a quick snap of my breasts, but since we're on that topic. If anyone is willing to buy me this bra in size 38C, Warm Nude color please, I might consider posting a pic of my own pair. ;)

puella

Berserk forever
Miyu said:
Unfortunatly, I don't have a digital camera to take a quick snap of my breasts, but since we're on that topic. If anyone is willing to buy me this bra in size 38C, Warm Nude color please, I might consider posting a pic of my own pair. ;)

Nice thing, Miyu. :D

and you can see great boobs of many YA gals here

To my eyes, the gal on the cover, 7,11, 2003 seems to have the biggest boobs among them. The one who I called boobs apostle ;)

and....
Obviously God is unfair..... :'(

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Miyu said:

38C?!? Wouldn't that go into the realm of D cup?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Whatever guys, "hurry up hurry up"...but no postings from any of chu :p Hope n00dity is alright, cuz here ya go (courtesy of collegehumor.com)!

stayhome.jpg

LOL, sorry :(
airnbag.jpg

ch_dd.jpg

nikkyboob2.jpg

That'll do for now.

EDIT: Blarg, links jacked up, too tired...will fix tomorrow @ work so that I'll have something to do.

EDIT again: Fixed :p

Top Bottom