FF7: Advent Children

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Didn't say that every version was fucked up. ;) And Walt, no...as I said I dislike Square because they recycle the same ol shit and are afraid of straying too far from their FF market, therefore denying us of greater games.

lye

Nihilist!
Franz said:
Didn't say that every version was fucked up. ;) And Walt, no...as I said I dislike Square because they recycle the same ol shit and are afraid of straying too far from their FF market, therefore denying us of greater games.
like kingdom hearts?
arnt they putting out a new mana game too? i think its called the sword of mana.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Ok, I think I remember what it was then. The way they printed the discs, not all systems could play it. It wasn't a data glitch, but a phicisal problem.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Majin Tenshi said:
Ok, I think I remember what it was then. The way they printed the discs, not all systems could play it. It wasn't a data glitch, but a phicisal problem.
ah yes. I've run into that problem with my PS2 alot actually. some discs it just *won't* play.

Majin_Tenshi

Darok [Gloombeard!] said:
ah yes. I've run into that problem with my PS2 alot actually. some discs it just *won't* play.
mine worked a lot better after I got my lazer re-aligned. course, that wasn't permanent, but its old, and has been played hard. I'm thinking about just getting a new one.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
The Mana series is incredibly neglected here in the states. Were Square thinking smarter, they wouldn't have allowed the US Square branch to produce Secret of Evermore, a poor/disappointing game, when we could have had Seiken Densetsu 3, which i GUARANTEE would have made a LOT more money and people would still be talking about it today, seeing how people adored Secret of Mana. In addition, we never saw one Romancing Saga, despite its great success in Japan.

Isn't the Mana title for GBA supposed to be a remake of Seiken Densetsu 1? That's just what I heard when the news first broke out.

Kingdom Hearts is a hit, granted, but the same ol character design: a spiky haired fool with layers of clothes and a hugeass necklace.

I have to say, I love the FF series and I liked other games from Square Soft (bushido blade for example), but I'm a sucker for long deep stories that you find in the FF series and the other RPGs they made similarily. So Square will remain high in my esteem.

To get back on topic for just a few seconds, here's more detail on the FF7 movie : http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2003/1973.html

I'm going to agree with Griffith, on this one. The picture of Cloud makes him look a little bit like Tidus (FFX) with spikey hair, and I freaking hate Tidus, happy little homo.

The CGs in the original game were pretty cool, if they would have made the charcter look like that, it might have grabbed my attention better. However, I'm probably still going to pick it up, because I too, am a major tool.

lye

Nihilist!
Cloud.jpg

wow! what a fag!
he doesnt look cool at all.

yeah, FF is SOOO awesome. Running around fighting inane shit over and over again, with the cool EXTREME MENU CRUISING battle system (for 7-9 at least) that is so revolutionary nobody took the time to realize it sucked ass. And the 200 hours of fighting fucking cactuses and mechanical cats really pays off when you find out what happens to whichever spiky haired girly man it is this time. Here's a hint: nothing that anybody would ever fucking care about!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I think that this is really cool, especially for such long time FF fans like I am ...
I m looking forward to it, although i am not really sure whether it could be a good movie anyway...

btw Square Soft is cool!^^*hadtosayit*

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Maximus said:
Where did you get this?O_O

http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?/tgs2003/squareenix/adventchildren/07.jpg

With a little photoshop it was perfect.

-Griffith

Majin_Tenshi

Griffith said:
http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?/tgs2003/squareenix/adventchildren/07.jpg

With a little photoshop it was perfect.

-Griffith
I saw someone with one of those the other day on FFO. Not to say that you just stole it, but you aren't the only one who made it into their desktop.

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
I saw someone with one of those the other day on FFO. Not to say that you just stole it, but you aren't the only one who made it into their desktop.

Okay, do they have this one, then?

desktopnew.jpg
-Griffith

P.S. FFO, don't you have to sign a legally binding terms of use contract involving the loss of first born males or something to join that forum? ;D

Franz

It's a dolphin.
No offense to the creator, but that wallpaper needs some serious work when it comes to layers and using opacity, heh.

Griffith

Franz said:
No offense to the creator, but that wallpaper needs some serious work when it comes to layers and using opacity, heh.

It’s a joke, son. Lots of elements thrown together; not likely that two people would have it as their desktop. Thanks for playing though, douche bag. ;)

-Griffith

Top Bottom