FF7: Advent Children

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Griffith said:
http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?/tgs2003/squareenix/adventchildren/07.jpg

With a little photoshop it was perfect.

-Griffith
Thanx!
its gonna be for sure on my desktop too for a while! :)

P

psymont

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

click "windows installer"

then install

go back to www.suprnova.org and try again

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Psymont said:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

click "windows installer"

then install

go back to www.suprnova.org and try again

it still won t work...i guess that my servers firewall denies me the download...

i might try in school...

however thank you!^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone want to speculate about the Jesus robed figure towards the end of the video? My guess is Jenova, but it could just as easily be the original Sephiroth.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Walter said:
Anyone want to speculate about the Jesus robed figure towards the end of the video? My guess is Jenova, but it could just as easily be the original Sephiroth.
Taht Jenova I says so

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Maximus said:
it still won t work...i guess that my servers firewall denies me the download...

i might try in school...

however thank you!^^
I don't think BT gets stopped by a firewall, just severely slowed down. Its a direct user to user file share program. It usualy takes a little while to start up.

P

psymont

Walter said:

more importantly, who is that guy that cloud has beef with?(sephiroth reborn or his kid or is it just him with a nifty hair cut???) .... i think maybe the indomitable spirit of sephiroth has manifested collected mako and formed this guy .... the robed person maybe responsible for this reserrection(maybe jenova) .... aw hell, they are all supposed to be dead anyway .... where the hell is everybody else?!? ....

i bet cait sith is under the robe ::)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Wasn't Jenova destroyed deep inside the earth? I know that Jenova was cloned many times, but i just figured once the final one was destroyed, that was it. Also, though I really don't have anything to back me up, I get the impression that this thing is supposed to be portrayed as male (you really can't tell, but it just has that 'godfather' quality to it), and Jenovah was female in stasis, and under the earth.

As has been mentioned, there is the possibility that the short haired sephiroth is probably just one of the many clones you can find in the game (how many were confirmed in the game?). All of those clones were supposed to have merged with Sephiroth, weren't they? but it's possible one survived.

It should be noted though, that we don't know conclusively that Sephiroth was destroyed, do we? After the final battle with Jenova, a battle with sephiroth takes place, but even after he is destroyed, Cloud encounters him in either a dream sequence, or the lifestream itself. For all we know, Sephiroth could just have decided to get some new threads and a new sword.

I really don't know for sure, but I really hope it isn't either the original Sephiroth or Jenova under the white robe. Hojo, or even Zack would be more interesting imo. I'm leaning toward the white haired dude just being a clone.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re: FF7: Advent Children

P1 Jenova's parts just functioned independently. Jenova's body got ripped to pieces and thats what you faught. You faught her head in the northern crater before the Sephy forms. That was presumably the end though.

P2 The only "clone" to live to see the reunion was the "failure," Cloud. I doubt that this new character has such a strong conection to the one winged angel.

P3 Cloud fights and slaughters the real Sephy, thus allowing Holy to activate. The fact that Holy casts is proof that Sephy is dead.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: FF7: Advent Children

Majin Tenshi said:
P1 Jenova's parts just functioned independently. Jenova's body got ripped to pieces and thats what you faught. You faught her head in the northern crater before the Sephy forms. That was presumably the end though.

P2 The only "clone" to live to see the reunion was the "failure," Cloud. I doubt that this new character has such a strong conection to the one winged angel.

P3 Cloud fights and slaughters the real Sephy, thus allowing Holy to activate. The fact that Holy casts is proof that Sephy is dead.

And it’s a totally uncalled for sequel, so all that means absolutely dick as far as Sephiroth being in a wheelchair controlling a clone in a movie I’m pretty confident I already know the plot to. =)

"...Cloud Strife... it is time..."

THERE'S A NEW SEPHIROTH...

IT IS DESIGNED FOR EXTREME COMBAT

IT'S FASTER, MORE INTELLIGENT, AND MORE POWERFUL

"Oh my God!"

IT HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED TO DESTROY OTHER JENOVA ORGANISMS

IT WAS SENT OUT FOR ONE PURPOSE ONLY

TO KILL FINAL FANTASY SEVEN'S LEGACY

FINAL FANTASY VII: END GAME!

THE GAME'S OVER SUMMER 2004

-Griffith

Top Bottom