Episode 229

Not only did he throw the sword, it had enough centrifugal force that it spun 360 degrees after slicing the first apostle's head, THEN landed in the 2nd one's face. 8)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Yes, Guts does throw the DS, and although it looks pretty cool, I must admit that Guts is defying the laws of physics here. But then again, it's not like this is the very first time.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
thanks for taking the time to scan the chapter saya very cool chapter guts new hair is cool and caska is begining to piss me off no matter how many times guts saves her she still acts like a fucking bitch sure that he tried to rape her at that time but jesus her stupid mental condition is getting on my nerves

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Mizar said:
Yes, Guts does throw the DS, and although it looks pretty cool, I must admit that Guts is defying the laws of physics here. But then again, it's not like this is the very first time.
Ok, I see it now.

I thaught that people ment he was throwing it at the apostle chaseing Caska.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Grifth said:
thanks for taking the time to scan the chapter saya very cool chapter guts new hair is cool and caska is begining to piss me off no matter how many times guts saves her she still acts like a fucking bitch sure that he tried to rape her at that time but jesus her stupid mental condition is getting on my nerves

Congratulations on hitting a new low, oh enlightened one. ::)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Grifth said:
and why is that?

It just seemed kind of ridiculous, the complaints you made. "I'm tired of Casca being afraid of Guts, he only tried to rape her once and that was like chapters ago."

And I had just gotten home from school, so I was probably kind of snappy/in a bad mood. So if I was too harsh, sorry about that. ^^;;;

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Mage said:
Not only did he throw the sword, it had enough centrifugal force that it spun 360 degrees after slicing the first apostle's head, THEN landed in the 2nd one's face. 8)

Not surprising, either... it's a pretty heavy hunk of metal. ;) So it took TWO apostle heads to bring its mad spinning to a stop, and then Guts pushed it the rest of the way through the second head. ^^

Thanks for pointing the sword toss out, guys, I actually didn't see it at all during my earlier readings! o.o;

Kart

Resident /b/tard
uh, rape is actually pretty big, and he didn't even go through with it, i think he was more lonly and just wanted her to be near him, more then a screw..

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well, trying to bite her breast off like any demon would do is a bit to much no? It may very well put a strong feeling of "deja vue" on the whole scene, isn't it?

Majin_Tenshi

Kart said:
uh, rape is actually pretty big, and he didn't even go through with it, i think he was more lonly and just wanted her to be near him, more then a screw..
thats why he was gonna bite her nipple off ::)

Hi people!!!! ;D

I'm an italian Berserk's fan, like roberto, Sir and Strix (hi boys and girls!ciao a tutti anche qui ;))

I liked very much that chapter 229!!!!
In my opinion Gatsu is wonderful with white hairs, you know? ;)

See ya!!!

BigFire

King King King Gainer
Swordsman in Sable said:
Wow. <3 <3 to Walter and Saiyajin. Guts' expreesions on pg 13/14 are really powerful to me. The way he's getting misty eyed...poor poor man =/ Wonder if the burned and/or otherwise missing skin on his face will scar up.

When Guts saves Serpico's and Ishidoro's asses their expressions are hilarious :p

Anyone else think things will be switching back to Griffith's side of the story within the next few issues, if not by next issue? ;D

Why do I see flashback to the manga Black Jack?

Sir_Lachdanan

I'm italian knight of honor... :D
Cubacris said:
Hi people!!!! ;D

I'm an italian Berserk's fan, like roberto, Sir and Strix (hi boys and girls!ciao a tutti anche qui ;))

I liked very much that chapter 229!!!!
In my opinion Gatsu is wonderful with white hairs, you know? ;)

See ya!!!

We're overflowing here.... I hope Walter will not get mad ^^

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
13.jpg

Wow, cool chapter...Thanks a whole lot for this...Very grateful...

Guts face look calm and relax in light of the situation....I was expecting to see one those psycho-insane expression after the way he clean house againest these apostle..Very interesting..

So...the Beast is part of Guts? Like a split personality or something? Sort of like the Devil sitting on your left shoulder telling u to do evil things....It looks like the Beast took full control of the battle and Guts was not but after he take off his mask, Guts looks..er....friendly.

Majin_Tenshi

The beast isn't even that seperate. Its a manifistation of his rage. Its a part of him that he struggles to control.

The reason hes got that calm expression is that he braught his rage under control.

Fenrir

LOS una volta, LOS per sempre...
Ciao Cuba, do you remember me? anyway to stay in topic: in my opinion the new Gutt's hair seem a tribute to "Black Jack", the famous manga of Osamu Tezuka: same hairs, only an eye in view and same scars on the face (well, here gatts may just have some apostle blood on his face, not a real scar).
That's all folks!
coming.gif

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Fenrir said:
Ciao Cuba, do you remember me? anyway to stay in topic: in my opinion the new Gutt's hair seem a tribute to "Black Jack", the famous manga of Osamu Tezuka: same hairs, only an eye in view and same scars on the face (well, here gatts may just have some apostle blood on his face, not a real scar).

Or it could be a coincidence.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
namayias said:
is that a white patch of hair on the back of his head too?
can't really tell but it looks like there might be.
Looks like the fog to me. Check out the lower part of his neck for a similar "fog" example.

Top Bottom