What kind of contest do you guys want?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Okay maybe this should be a POLL. It's about time for another contest. But no fiction because those stories got waaaay out of hand last time. All the same rules apply, moderators can also enter the contest as usual :)

I was wondering if we should have an ART CONTEST this time. What do you think? '

LG

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Lady Griffith said:
I was wondering if we should have an ART CONTEST this time. What do you think?

Sounds cool, either that or a Berserk poetry contest. I'd vote for a poetry contest myself, but I only say that so I can participate too. ;)

M

medievald00d

Allright we can have an essay contest on who gives the best convincing that Griffith is not evil LOL

LG

Well, interestingly enough, I have found many parallels between Griffith, Guts, and my Grandfather's experiences in WWII. Seriously. I could actually write an interesting essay on that...

M

medievald00d

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I was hopeing the mentioning of his name would bring him back.

Maybe we could hold a ritual where we sacrifice 10 noobs to call him from the grave? ::)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Why didn't I think of that! :eek: There are more then enough noobs here for that too work.
I've decided to waste space to point out that you have used the wrong "too" in your sentence. Thank you for your time.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
IN YO DREAMS I STALK YOU said:
I've decided to waste space to point out that you have used the wrong "too" in your sentance. Thank you for your time.

I, too, have decided to waste space to point out that you have misspelled "sentence." ;)

Franz

It's a dolphin.
stalkucheat.jpg

Cheater!! Back to the topic, perhaps we should have a bitch 'n moan contest? :p Or some sorta shrine-building contest, wallpaper contest...etc

Top Bottom