How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

How would you want Guts to Kill Griffith?

• slowly and painfully/torture

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • quick and efficientw/o torture

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who cares? Just kill him.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
If so I didn't know, but i kind of thought it would be cool for griffith to have some redemption, but meh, whatever, i just want some slaughter right now.

Manslayer

Caska is white, she's just tan.
First Guts should carve up Griffith's body and make him over in the form of Gennon. Then, while Griffith is bleeding from his now fat belly, Guts should take a toxic shit on his face and style a Gennon beard with it. Guts should finish up by scalping Griffith with the DS and replacing the hair with Guts' pubes. As Griffith dies, Guts should inform him that the only kingdom left for him to take is in hell and that Guts would follow him there to take it away if it ever happened.

And that Guts vs Spidy gif is awesome.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Damn and I thought I had violent thoughts. Personally...I think there will be an interesting twist ( as we know Berserk has so many of those) and Guts probably won't kill Griffith violently. He seems to be fighting with that thought at the moment in chapter 229. Griffith as 'friend' and 'enemy'.

LG

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
No not really. I don't think he's going to battle Guts for a while. I imagine a kind of mental battle in some ways with Guts, not just a physical one. Or rather a metaphysical battle in dream sequences. And I sure as hell don't want the manga to end anytime soon :D

LG

Lady Griffith said:
I imagine a kind of mental battle in some ways with Guts, not just a physical one. Or rather a metaphysical battle in dream sequences. And I sure as hell don't want the manga to end anytime soon :D

I had the same thought, but then will Idea intercept their fight (support Grif in that sense)... :-\

Lady Griffith said:
And I sure as hell don't want the manga to end anytime soon :D

40 vols would be reasonable... (I dunno where i got this feeling :p)

Somehow I think Gattsu would be the one dying in the end. Griffith would survive, but would be changed (probably by the fact that Gattsu managed to make Griffith emotional again).

I can imagine the last manga having these events: The hand of God being destroyed by Skullknight who sacrifices himself, Caska being killed by Zoddo, Zoddo getting killed by a crazed Gattsu, Griffith starting to lose his powers because of idea being overthrown (and also regaining some of his humanity in the process), Gattsu using the behelith, proceeds to beat the emotionally confused Griffith. Just before the final strike, Griffith says something that is nostalgic for just both of them (it's only fitting that you be the one to kill me after all I've done, after completing my dream, there was just one more thing I wanted, just one thing missing, but now it's done, my friend/equal has finally come to stop me), Gattsu hesitates a few seconds and gets stabbed through the heart by Sonia (or Charlotte) and dies. Griffith has to live with himself and make right the wrongs he did, burries caska and gattsu together under the flag of the original hawks and walks off thinking about the good times they all had together.

U did have a good ending but...

Kasirak said:
Caska being killed by Zoddo,

Such event may never happen as we know that Zodd was totally devoted to Griffith and will not do anything to defy his order... (U should mention someone like Rakasha who had higher possibility...)

I sincerely hope that there would be one major battle or duel between Griffith and Guts before the ending will may last as long as a vol ;)

True, someone else could kill Caska, but I thought Zoddo since he wanted to fight Gattsu at his best. Zoddo is following his dream to fight the ultimate opponent, if for a second he thinks that perhaps gattsu could defeat him, he'd might even defy Griffith to follow his own dream, hence kill caska to bring the full beast out :)

Anyways, I suspect that there will be a battle between Griffith and Gattsu before the end where Gattsu loses, but isn't killed for whatever reason (maybe it's because Griffith wanted to prove he is so much better than Gattsu now?)

Whatever the ending brings though, I'm pretty certain it will be kick ass either way :)

Kart

Resident /b/tard
interesting thougth, what if griffith does kill gutts but gutts comes back as a spirit (remember all the demons who attacked him) but seeing as how his spirit is much stronger then a normal humans, and probably more so then most demons he's able to take a phsyical form in the world and he fights griffith like that...

Kasirak said:
Somehow I think Gattsu would be the one dying in the end. Griffith would survive, but would be changed (probably by the fact that Gattsu managed to make Griffith emotional again).

I can imagine the last manga having these events: The hand of God being destroyed by Skullknight who sacrifices himself, Caska being killed by Zoddo, Zoddo getting killed by a crazed Gattsu, Griffith starting to lose his powers because of idea being overthrown (and also regaining some of his humanity in the process), Gattsu using the behelith, proceeds to beat the emotionally confused Griffith. Just before the final strike, Griffith says something that is nostalgic for just both of them (it's only fitting that you be the one to kill me after all I've done, after completing my dream, there was just one more thing I wanted, just one thing missing, but now it's done, my friend/equal has finally come to stop me), Gattsu hesitates a few seconds and gets stabbed through the heart by Sonia (or Charlotte) and dies. Griffith has to live with himself and make right the wrongs he did, burries caska and gattsu together under the flag of the original hawks and walks off thinking about the good times they all had together.

Holy crap dude, that was beautiful. :'( It's a happy ending in the fact that grif get's his humanity back in his hope for the world, but at the same time it's also really depressing, i love it.

personally I do not believe that the end is asi of drastico, remember that the son of caska and GATT is even the body of griffith, if Zodd killed or tried to even kill to caska grifith actuary against its will, I feel that the "madness" of caska is an important element in the outcome, perhaps the way in that caska returns to normality resides in a future encounter with Griffit, GATT by its art has I exercise whole number that to squash before being as opposed to griffith, aside from knowing if the God hand intervendra or not by the appeared again angel, imagines that miura decides that exists a way to stop them, by means of the magic podrias to prevent them to enter elmundo fisico, the end is possibly very unexpected, even though desire that GATT ends up killing Griffith, I feel that in the end it pardoned it, and that of some form everything wrath against Griffith due to its ambition same podria to destroy itself. even though griffit has contact with the world of espiritus its possibly so devastating sera end that repercutira to his espiritu and who knows, perhaps griffit ends up comprising of the infinite columns of the condemned in hell, it is by its ambition, or by it not to have carried out punished sera.

as sera the end of GATT? to die? and if he is asi? to where wrath?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
behelit said:
WE REALLY WANT THAT IT KILLS GRIFTIH And THAT The MANGA IS FINISHED? :-\

Who said that the manga is finished when griffith dies? i always pictured the end of the manga with guts killing the rest of gods hand with griffith by his side! (except for void, who is saved for SK ;D ;D ;D!!!)

DarkBlademaster said:
Who said that the manga is finished when griffith dies? i always pictured the end of the manga with Guts killing the rest of gods hand with griffith by his side! (except for void, who is saved for SK ;D ;D ;D!!!)

Hmmm... a sudden twist of event where Griffith turned good and fought side by the side with Guts (like they did it on the first encounter with Zodd)... sound good :D

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
I for some reason see Caska killing Griffith from behind before Guts kills him and ends up killing her insted or vice versa she killing guts and Grif killing her. Maybe something to that effect.

caska manages to recover her memory, while griffith and guts duke it out in possibly on of the longest, violent, and desperate fights ever in berserk. She tries to stop them but is caught in the fight and in guts's rage lunges at griffith only to find he's stabbed caska as she jumped in front in an attempt to stop them both. Griffith, being the son of her in this new body experiences immense pain from her death and realizes he does still feel for the both of them and tries to heal her with his godly powers. This power weakens griffith, caska lives and i can't think of a good way to end this after all that.

if we were based on that, I say that in the end ALL KILL ALL, the sleeve finished when the main personages no longer exist and therefore no longer there is movil that to persecute.

skully saves to Void????!!!!! that end sounds like something yaoi......... :eek:

Suavo-kun

<33333
namayias said:
caska manages to recover her memory, while griffith and guts duke it out in possibly on of the longest, violent, and desperate fights ever in berserk. She tries to stop them but is caught in the fight and in guts's rage lunges at griffith only to find he's stabbed caska as she jumped in front in an attempt to stop them both. Griffith, being the son of her in this new body experiences immense pain from her death and realizes he does still feel for the both of them and tries to heal her with his godly powers. This power weakens griffith, caska lives and i can't think of a good way to end this after all that.

Gattsu is knocked out unconscious after accidently stabbing Caska. Griffith, in a panic and many flashbacks, grabs a behelit and sacrifices himself-since the only people he cares about is himself and Caska- to save her. :eek: Godhand cannot be complete and the end.

Suavo-kun said:
sacrifices himself-since the only people he cares about is himself and Caska- to save her.

Wow... :eek:

When was it sarcrificing your beloved ones becoming sarcrificing for ur beloved ones? ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My god. Worst thread ever.

lock.gif

Locked because I'm in the process of vomiting up all the poison this thread forced into my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom