anime recomend?

violent anime? my specialty.....heheheh

1. Fist of the Northstar (movie or series, both are great)
2. Ninja Scroll
3. Vampire Hunter D
4. MD Geist
5. Hellsing
6. Grappler Baki (the series)

DiS | cYpHeR said:
violent anime? my specialty.....heheheh

1. Fist of the Northstar (movie or series, both are great)
2. Ninja Scroll
3. Vampire Hunter D
4. MD Geist
5. Hellsing
6. Grappler Baki (the series)

Ninja Scroll I find has some good merit.
Vampire HD fair enough.
4,5,6 haven't seen.
Fist of the North Star sucks bad.

There is another with some deamons I want to purpose but I can't remember the name.

magus1234

I'm a llama!
ya blade of the immortal is sick.MD giest is good,i heard genocyber is the most violent anime series hands down,i gotta go check it out!

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I don't find Vampire Hunter D to be that violent/bloody. The manga from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is pretty grotesque at points, that might be kinda what you're looking for, however the anime of it is not.

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf
Genocyber
MD Geist
Fist of the North Star (hands down one of the best fighting anime I have ever seen) Spawn
Hajime no Ippo (more of a sports/fighting anime but still some damn good fights)
Grappler Baki TV
Wicked City
Urotsukidoji (Legend of the Overfiend) This is hentai, but there are a lot of fights too.
Angel Cop
Devilman
Kite
Cyber Netics Guardian
Wild 7 (only available on VHS but still good if you can track it down
Bio Hunter (never seen it but the previews are violent so the show must be)

Yeah, grappler baki is extremely violent. It's about some dude who fights in underground tournaments and such. It comes on the action channel sometimes, if you get that. It's pretty sick.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Question:Does someone know this anime "the hakkenden"?What is the story about and is it recommendable?

B00008WVK0.03.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf
Maximus said:
Question:Does someone know this anime "the hakkenden"?What is the story about and is it recommendable?

B00008WVK0.03.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
Taken from the Animenation web page:

During the war-torn feudal wars in Japan, the Awa clan faced certain extinction from a rival clan backed by demonic forces.

However, a careless promise by their lord leads to both salvation and disgrace when their family dog brings back the head of the enemy warlord and insists on marrying the lord?s daughter. Their unnatural union bears fruit but when both are killed, the eight unborn pups are reincarnated as the eight Dog Warriors - The Hakkenden.

As they slowly find each other and come together as a group, these eight warriors, who represent the eight separate aspects of Bushido, engage in bloody battles with demonic entities and evil samurai in a final attempt to redeem their clan!

I really liked this anime. I thought it had an excellent story. The only problem I had was that the animation for a few episodes drops considerably.

P

psymont

dog warriors, wow, old school pioneer .... i enjoyed it alot at the time ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding Hakkenden,

The animation is the biggest flaw. It goes from OVA quality to some sort of strange, experimental old-style Japanese art, then back, and then, around episode 5, I think, there's a dark/light/abstract style that I really liked but just wasn't very consistent with the rest of the series.

The premise, however lame, makes for a good series by the end.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
oh damn I thought this was for any anime but it's just for violent ones :p

Umm.....Ikkitousen is really bloody and has a lot of nudity. Too bad it embodies everything bad anime has to offer.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Thanx to LEGATO 2057 and Walter!
thats what enough info for me....i guess i m gonna watch it soon!

Top Bottom