A formal apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
ok first of all, like to apologize for being so "retarted" on my last post. im sorry if i know nothing about the manga. ya know, i knew nothing of luca, i just saw her picture and noticed her hair similar to slans. i have not picked up the manga yet, for i am waiting for it to come to us shores on the 15. i have a downpayment.

Anyhoo, as i was saying, sorry to bother you all with such a pointless topic. ya know, i did say at the begining i know nothing of the manga, though i hope to receive every english manga and soak it all in. Maybe it was a dumb question...

ill just stop now before i get anymore enemies at this board...

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
I remember someone telling me "No question is stupid unless its not asked" it cant be stupid if you dont know thats why its a question.

ThaBlackSwordsman

I remember tetsuo saying that...

Its just everyone seemed so hostile about the question i asked. i just thought cause it was so close, maybe it was a common made point by people... ??? ??? ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
i have not picked up the manga yet, for i am waiting for it to come to us shores on the 15. i have a downpayment.
If you haven't even read the manga, why are you posting here? What's the point?

ThaBlackSwordsman

I post because i love berserk, and i read whatever i can. I have seen the entire series of the anime(yes i know butchered...butchered...) and played the game. I'm sorry if im a newb to berserk, but ya know, everyone was at some point! I'm trying to get by with what little knowledge i know alright? I may not be some berserk God such as yourselves...but i read up on whatever i can. I realize i know about half of a butchered manga... im working on it...ok? if ya wanted newbs gone, shoulda made a warning...

M

medievald00d

ThaBlackSwordsman said:
I post because i love berserk, and i read whatever i can. I have seen the entire series of the anime(yes i know butchered...butchered...) and played the game. I'm sorry if im a newb to berserk, but ya know, everyone was at some point! I'm trying to get by with what little knowledge i know alright? I may not be some berserk God such as yourselves...but i read up on whatever i can. I realize i know about half of a butchered manga... im working on it...ok? if ya wanted newbs gone, shoulda made a warning...
1. Learn more about berserk
2. Dont give stupid theories with your insignificant knowledge of Berserk (every newb does this, and expects the board to "See the light" and call the newb a psuedo intellectual...)
3. We want newbs gone, and we would make a warning, but the newbs would be too stupid to read the warning....

ThaBlackSwordsman

My bad. but i aint going nowhere. i may be a newb to the manga, but i soak up all i can from the anime and game. so there. :p (yeah i contradicted myself. so what?)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
pheonixfenix said:
1. Learn more about berserk
2. Dont give stupid theories with your insignificant knowledge of Berserk (every newb does this, and expects the board to "See the light" and call the newb a psuedo intellectual...)
3. We want newbs gone, and we would make a warning, but the newbs would be too stupid to read the warning....
He is a newb because he came a month after you... the core will find this very interesting...

M

medievald00d

Balthor said:
He is a newb because he came a month after you... the core will find this very interesting...
1. Who/what is the core?
2. He is a newb for creating stupid threads like this. I generally try to keep my bullshit posts to a minimum...thats why I dont consider myself a newb...(one could beg to differ however)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

pheonixfenix said:
1. Who/what is the core?
2. He is a newb for creating stupid threads like this. I generally try to keep my bullshit posts to a minimum...thats why I dont consider myself a newb...(one could beg to differ however)
And there you have it. Settled.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
I think I should take a page out of phoenixfenix's book and argue a bunch of stupid points that don't matter out of a post that was half-sarcastic anyway.
Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom