The blessed lord of Steel: gats

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
assuming gats is to become the omega to griffith's alpha, i assume that his only chance might lie in becoming as powerful as an godhand. Thus far, the only ones that seem to be a match for the Five (and perhaps have been the ones keeping them in check in the astral plane for the past eon or less) are the four spirits briefly summoned to empower Shierke's Etherial Barrier (LVL 9!). However, with the appearance of the fifth godhand, a fight between the two opposites would quickly favor the Five. Assuming that the spirits aren't stupid, they must recruit another to their side. The best candidate for this, in my mind, is guts (i mean, who else?)

I think that, should guts ascend to this level, he would represent steel. It makes sense: his entire life revolved around a piece of it, slashing and cleaving through it, dodging it, and dowright taking it in the gut. Also, the other four elements can relate to Steel. Ore is taken from the earth, wind feeds the fire that melts it, along with water that helps temper it.

well, that's all i can write for now. i'm dried up.

M

medievald00d

empower Shierke's Etherial Barrier (LVL 9!).
Huh!?
I think that, should guts ascend to this level, he would represent steel
HUH!?!?!
However, with the appearance of the fifth godhand, a fight between the two opposites would quickly favor the Five. Assuming that the spirits aren't stupid, they must recruit another to their side. The best candidate for this, in my mind, is guts (i mean, who else?)
wtf...?

good

PS. Im in a crabby mood cuzz the whole frickin board flamed the hell outta me. Dont take it personally.

IgnusDei said:
assuming gats is to become the omega to griffith's alpha, i assume that his only chance might lie in becoming as powerful as an godhand. Thus far, the only ones that seem to be a match for the Five (and perhaps have been the ones keeping them in check in the astral plane for the past eon or less) are the four spirits briefly summoned to empower Shierke's Etherial Barrier (LVL 9!). However, with the appearance of the fifth godhand, a fight between the two opposites would quickly favor the Five. Assuming that the spirits aren't stupid, they must recruit another to their side. The best candidate for this, in my mind, is guts (i mean, who else?)

I think that, should guts ascend to this level, he would represent steel. It makes sense: his entire life revolved around a piece of it, slashing and cleaving through it, dodging it, and dowright taking it in the gut. Also, the other four elements can relate to Steel. Ore is taken from the earth, wind feeds the fire that melts it, along with water that helps temper it.

We still don't know how the divinity in Miura's world works exactly. We know that exists and we know enough of it but not enough to be able to suppose what you are talking about.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
It is not only the situation of godhand that the probability was transformata inside in the causes? Measures the time of him sfilaccia he of the Earth, that one that is efficient? Concessions? gats with the I? Alph? It eliminates everything and presentantesi of the thing must the Omega becomes. It leads now until to the aeon of the relative only the situation? Possibly (, the savage is east field, of that one she takes through him), for this star, this emerges the end to confirm the surface of the wall of the obstacle of Shierke Etherial, where the method which is alcohol of the fines of the alcohol of the S of one (LVL 9 is, the competitive method he he to interior 5 of the shout of and the authorization, that he will participate soon, is obvious. With temporary fight, if to oppose 2 5 things 5èmes, that support godhand directly, has the internal interior looked like, all which are. Is not the acceptance, the part of the left of the brain and three we, he must gather the totality that the pieces, that are external totality of their opposition for the best shutdown of the candidate with the marks, the form of the elasticity of the way to the thing for this, my heart are external and the bodies with internal he, (internal this inclination of the company for shutdowns with the thing in my '? With the thing with and the forms he increases directly, if to make the examinación of the bodies behind the internal one, because with the thing for the supply alongside advanced of me, because his steel steel the one extension. Shiningly of the production, of that is to him judgeship,: what final the movement of the life and that one and that one? More than he it adopts him, of that the internal bodies that leave dowright d that deceives east roller one of the interior of the rupture inside ardently. In it is possible more, this member, for that one of the alcohol of the S it is external and the steel steel of the nucleus of the flexible pipe. The mineral to be introduces and this stipend ignited in the winch of him asks, of that the attention a regulation of the wind of the bud so that the excess for the ascent, express to the form is earth and is under acceptance he. It is good, glie that leaves he hour and ssu him to the interior, because and it has a possibility, where it is apprehensions all.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Miyu said:
What the hell did I just read?
Just from looking at that big block of text, I'd guess a long rambling post with little to no value. Keep in mind though, I have no intention of reading that myself.

10 periods.
8 question marks.
Well, at least it has sentances.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
from what I could figure out that is some explaination of metal on a molecular level(SP)

that's a very interesting idea though, that he could become the fifth element, although it's unorginal it could prove to be interesting if he does it in a philosophical level, and it would indeed be something to see The element of iron (remember the dragon slayer is a slab of iron) vs the god of all demons, which I would hope the battle would represent something more then just the battle, so let's all look forward to seeing whats to come of this idea.

M

medievald00d

Granted, the iron is a pure element (periodic table element)

It would be original to have Guts be the fifth element (im gonna get flamed for using the word original..)

But, the Iron is refined from ore through melting, and is tempered by water...This means that Iron cannot be an element (i.e natural spirit) because it has been processed. Note that all elements are living spirits that embody things that could not have been explained at the time.

Ah yes, and Guts is more shadow than Iron, recent volumes/chapters have shown that (volume 25)

M

medievald00d

the arrogant gats omega must become to griffithalpha, I assumes that its only luck could lie, by becoming also powerful as godhand. Up to now those only, seem to be a match for the five (and those them into the test perhaps, keep inside to be, the astrale airplane eon, past or less) are short the four liquor, around the barrier of Etherial of Shierke (LVL 9!) to permit called. However due to arising godhand fifth a fight between that would favour two opposúx fast the five. Accepted, the liquor is not stupid, them must others at their side recruit. The best candidate for this in my spirit is entrailles (I want to say, otherwise?) I think that those put entrailles up on this level he represent the steel. It covers itself: its whole life has it around a piece of it turned, which reduce and split by it, evades, and dowright it, which takes in entrails. In addition the four of other elements can connect themselves with the steel. Ore is taken to wind nutrition the fire by the earth, that fontes it, with the water, that helps to soak it well, it is everything that I can write for me upward now dried.

From english to french to german and back to english...sorry, but i had to try it... ;D

O

Ozmo

Ugh... You are making waaaaay too many assumptions on how things work here. I find the entire idea of the four elemental lords being enemies of the God Hand a bit far-fetched and theories on how they should/could elevate Guts to be one of them is just utter hogwash. If elevating a mortal to their rank would make them stronger as a group then don't you think they'd done it earlier? Guts becoming as strong as a God Hand to fight Griffith is waaay too DBZish and simple for Miura to do anyway.

Steel being an elemental is a bit dodgy too. The entire Fire/Water/Air/Earth thing is originally based on the less than exact scientific knowledge over 2000 year ago steel or even iron being one of them would... well it's theoretically possible, but it would make no sense what so ever. What do you mean by (LVL 9!)?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
lvl 9! is a little AD&D joke. in the dnd magic system, the best wizard spells are at level nine, whereas the lowest spells are at level 1. I think summoning a huge elemental barrier around a church would be a lvl 9 spell.

well, i guess it's not that funny. :-\

Kart

Resident /b/tard
ozmo, then please, do inform me as to how you suspect gutts may, infact destroy griffith, i think this idea, if done in miuras way could infact be a very interesting storyline, it would be like DBZ at all it would have alot of depth and reason, it would be "I WISH U DRAGON DAT I HAVE POWER = TO NO ONE tO B THE BEST 4EVER!", rather it would be a decision much like "en...tr...ust...me...entrust me", And there are two possablitys with gutts, he's bound to no destiny in which case he could become an element just because his spirit has become so strong that it is able to exsist without a phsyical being, or he is bound to a destiny in which case he has not yet supose to become an element, any storyline is also acceptable if you think of Miuras writing ability; this entire series could have become DBZ like, except it didn't, because he didn't need to give you a reason gutts was the only person alive who could wield the dragon slayer, or a reason he could kill demons, or a reason he could survive all the mortal wounds he receives, instead he leaves some of it to our imagination and the rest to pakks fairy dust, of which we have no clue whether or not it can or cannot effect internal injuries.

to make this all seem clear, With Miura's writing ability he can make this go pretty much anywhere he would like and still have a great series, orginality is never a problem with him because he does everything so it fits into the story and makes us crave more of course, thus, means, he is succesful.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Would someone be so kind as to post a link to the legendary Babelfish translator for those of us who have need of sending gibberish to others?

H

Herald of Galactor

Re:The blessed lord of Steel: Guts

How do you figure?
He's on his way to getting a kingdom.

Sorry, that's what I got when I put in 'The dream of Griffith is a lie'. I had meant to imply that Griffith is just a dream, and that Femto is parading around in a Griffith suit. Also, that Griffith, or what he represents to the people of Midland (i.e. a savior in the hour of darkness.) is just their dream, and the reality is a guy leading around an army of apostles, intent on taking the throne.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Re:The blessed lord of Steel: Guts

Herald of Galactor said:
Sorry, that's what I got when I put in 'The dream of Griffith is a lie'. I had meant to imply that Griffith is just a dream, and that Femto is parading around in a Griffith suit. Also, that Griffith, or what he represents to the people of Midland (i.e. a savior in the hour of darkness.) is just their dream, and the reality is a guy leading around an army of apostles, intent on taking the throne.

Never thought about it that way...
pretty cool.... but its still RAFO for now.

Top Bottom