Hagued!

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
could someone explain to me what this "Haguing" thing is and why it involves a random picture of Jean Reno?

EDIT: yes, i was looking for an H.

M

medievald00d

Haguing is when someone says something that about berserk he thinks is right. Then Olivier Hague says he's wrong. We make a big deal out of it, because Olivier Hague is never wrong. Ever.

O

Ozmo

pheonixfenix said:
Haguing is when someone says something that about berserk he thinks is right. Then Olivier Hague says he's wrong. We make a big deal out of it, because Olivier Hague is never wrong. Ever.

... and when it would seem you've finally got him cornered according to all laws of logic, it turns out you just misunderstood him (ie. our little Idea of Evil debate). :p

The Jean Reno pic and others are just some jokes people with image editing programs made.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Ozmo said:
... and when it would seem you've finally got him cornered according to all laws of logic, it turns out you just misunderstood him (ie. our little Idea of Evil debate). :p
I was amazed to see a 3rd party (Walter) rule in my favor in the Xenosaga thread. ;D

The Hague isn't perfect just as close as humanly possible. And maybe even closer still.

pheonixfenix said:
because Olivier Hague is never wrong. Ever.

Sometime it is actually wrong to say Hague is never wrong, for he is not the one who created berserk... ;D

P.S I hope my sarcastism doesnt deserve to be Hauged :p

M

medievald00d

I gotta agree with Tenshi on this...Maybe Hague is actually Muira in disguise... :eek:
That would explain how he knows everything before hand.... ::)

pheonixfenix said:
I gotta agree with Tenshi on this...Maybe Hague is actually Muira in disguise... :eek:
That would explain how he knows everything before hand.... ::)

hmmm... maybe that would explain y he knew the summary of the chapter a few day before it was even released... ::)

That was a good guess pheonix...

Top Bottom