Does Guts regained his sight...?

During the time when he was transformed to beast Guts seem to have both eyes glowing... does that mean that he had regained his right eye when he was in beast form...?

O

Ozmo

It would seem Guts had vision with both eyes during his errr... period of beastiality, but he even had control of the jaw then, so it's not that amazing.

M

medievald00d

well, the armour's eyeholes were glowing. This doesnt mean both of his eyes were open. Im not even sure if Guts can physically open his eye (his eyelids could have been fused shut)

Will the armor changed back again...?

pheonixfenix said:
Im not even sure if Guts can physically open his eye (his eyelids could have been fused shut)

You mean like Void? ;D

Didnt u guys find it weird that the helmet retain the beast shape even after Guts had returned to his own self...? Which mean that the orginal helm of armor might not even in skull shape... it might be the evil self of the previous owner which practically changes in a skeleton (like changing Guts into beast)...

Maybe i should "whether will the armor changes back to the orginal shape" first :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding this "why won't the armor change back" talk... I hadn't really considered it before Smith mentioned it... but my justification of this can be explained by this science experiment. (Don't try this at home without supervision, kids).

Step 1: Get a sheet of Aluminum paper.

Step 2: Put the sheet of Aluminum paper on your face.

Step 3: Mold the sheet to your face.

Step 4: Take the sheet away and look at it.

Step 5: Hang it on the wall and hypothesize why it refuses to turn back into its "normal" form.

M

medievald00d

Walter said:
Regarding this "why won't the armor change back" talk... I hadn't really considered it before Smith mentioned it... but my justification of this can be explained by this science experiment. (Don't try this at home without supervision, kids).

Step 1: Get a sheet of Aluminum paper.

Step 2: Put the sheet of Aluminum paper on your face.

Step 3: Mold the sheet to your face.

Step 4: Take the sheet away and look at it.

Step 5: Hang it on the wall and hypothesize why it refuses to turn back into its "normal" form.

My hypothesis is that the aluminum wont turn into its normal form because it has been imbued with drwarven magic...anyone else?

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Smith, some how your grammar is worse then mine, for this, you deserv to be beaten if you have gone through any sort of educational system.

but to answer your question, I believe the reason it hasn't returned to it's normal shape is because that's the form the armor has taken on, Just like the skull knight's head may be armor, this is gutts form, the eyes on the suit are not his own and his eye isn't fused he just holds it shut somehow. (i think it would be very unclean if it was fused)

Kart said:
you deserv to be beaten

Beats me :p

Interesting, i guess during the transfomation to the beast, he seem to be fusing his body to that armor (as shown in 226 pg 9), that may explain y it was able to permanently change into the present beast form...

pheonixfenix said:
My hypothesis is that the aluminum wont turn into its normal form because it has been imbued with drwarven magic...anyone else?

Cool experiment 8)

My hypothesis is that it will be crush after the experiment is conducted...

P.S Am i right to say Guts had to depend on his armor from now on? Since it was the "pins" that was supporting him and not his bones...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Kart said:
i understood NOTHING from your post, i'm left feeling dazed and confused... ???

That was a cool movie.... anyways, I don't think he did. The armor keeps you alive but it doesnt heal you, if it did, then it wouldnt have let the blood gush out of Gut's body like it was doing. It was just to give Gut's a cool look for his eyes to glow. Nothing more nothing less.... Then again I could be wrong.... but nah..

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
The armor keeps you alive but it doesnt heal you,
If it did that, the last owner wouldn't have died in it. The armor keeps you fighting, it doesn't give a damn weather you live or die.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Alright Majin, I guess I should have made myself a little more clear. The armor will Keep you alive untill you bleed your last drop of blood. There. ;D

Majin_Tenshi

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Alright Majin, I guess I should have made myself a little more clear. The armor will Keep you alive untill you bleed your last drop of blood. There. ;D
You could have your head chopped off and still have blood in your body ::) I doubt that the armor is capable of withstanding all attacks. Some attacks could probably hack through it much the way Guts does with normal armor.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Damn you Majin... But seriously...thats getting a little far fetched.. obviously if someone get's their head choped off it will kill them (in most cases) and since Gut's is still human, it would be obvious.

M

medievald00d

Majin Tenshi said:
You could have your head chopped off and still have blood in your body ::) I doubt that the armor is capable of withstanding all attacks. Some attacks could probably hack through it much the way Guts does with normal armor.
Actually, if your head were chopped off, eventually all the blood would eventually leave the body from the exposed jugular veins...soooo....you'd still lose all your blood (it wouldnt be the cause of death though)

Majin_Tenshi

pheonixfenix said:
7 eventually leave the body from the exposed jugular veins7
Well, it depends on how the body is left. Since the heart would stop beating fairly quickly, there would be no force to propel the blood against gravity. SO, if you were to set the body with the open neck facing up, the blood probably wouldn't flow out (barring any squeezing forces being placed upon it).

Kart said:
i understood NOTHING from your post, i'm left feeling dazed and confused... ???

Then better not understand anything at all... ;)

Majin Tenshi said:
Some attacks could probably hack through it much the way Guts does with normal armor.

True enough, yet i can tell that this armor is still one of the toughest we had seen. Which armor can withstand apostle bite without being crushed anyway? ::)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Smith said:
True enough, yet i can tell that this armor is still one of the toughest we had seen. Which armor can withstand apostle bite without being crushed anyway? ::)

Your skull?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Majin Tenshi said:
If it did that, the last owner wouldn't have died in it. The armor keeps you fighting, it doesn't give a damn weather you live or die.
Maybe it be bein dat if u die teh armor floppin u dead bodiee all over teh place and it still fightin like madmen ;)

fors

Burning Rage !!!
I was wondering if the pins inside the armor will disappear after gatts bones heal, or maybe that, will keep him attached to the armor, anyway something that is sure is that he still has to use it because he doesn´t have any other armor to finish his journey and because the talisman to lower the influence of the brand is embedded in it so I guess he will carry on using it even if at some point it means losing himself.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
what if it just sent spikes into his arm and thats it? they're inside, not actually attached to the armor.

fors

Burning Rage !!!
mmm Interesting but I still don´t think so cause I think it is like when you have a broken bone and they attach it with the pins I mean they have to be still somehow the armor does that

Top Bottom