8" Gatsu and the normal price?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I just won this item for $32 total, which is cheaper than I've seen elsewhere on ebay lately (40-55 or so). What is the normal price for this guy, out of curiosity? I've been anxious to get the 4" figures too, but the quality on Black Swordsman Gatsu looks a little weak. Anyway:

6e_1.JPG

COBRA

beware the hitman!
I got my Guts for a Dollar, man i thought i was going to pay 20 bucks but no it wasen't moving at all so i got it for a dollor.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
A dollor huh? Our currency is dollar. Anyway, I feel I paid a little more than it actually is, however seeing how I rarely find it anywhere else...eh.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Prices vary on that item but I've seen it for about 25-35 US dollars on ebay, Yahoo Japan, and some other places, anime stores online. You have to be really careful with some of the small parts there...I already broke some things on a couple of the action figures.

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Eep! :eek: I'll keep that in mind, thank you LG! And its good to know I didn't get ripped off--I always research what is out there.

Gee...if I were a hardcore Berserk collector like I am a Xeno collector, I wouldn't take it out of the box. However, I've been planning on it...so maybe instead I'll leave him in? :( OH NOES!

What exactly broke, Miss LG? And are you referring to THAT particular figure?

SexyCharlotte

It was on the Griffith statue...the sword broke and one of the spurs broke off on the shoe. Then the Guts Black Swordsman...I have several versions and I was removing it from the box and one of the straps on his outfit broke. You have to be VERY careful with this stuff.I don't really know why they call it action figures because it's not the same thing as playing with the stuff I was used to.

Maybe that's why it says " age 15 and up".

I'm STILL trying to decide what to do with all those statues and stuff I've collected. I'll have to unbox them all and take a photo and put it here :D

LG

SexyCharlotte

Angrim said:
how do u scan pictures i got a couple of pics in my room i want to share ^^ ;D

Please be sure this is related to the topic. When you posted to the behelit thread I removed your post as it had nothing to do with behelits.

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Re:8" Guts and the normal price?

Yesterday I received my Guts figure...fucking awesome :) Its the greatest thing ever, heh. I don't see where any pieces would break off as you described, LG, but I'll be extra careful just in case. I'll take a pic of him when my internet is stable, right now he has his sword sheathed and his prosthetic hand unlocked so that he can fire his cannon. Fawkin' PIMP!

On another note, I had thought I won the 'calm' faced Guts, but apparently I have the 'angry' face. I was disappointed at first, because from the pictures online, the mad faced Guts looks really dumb...but upon closer inspection, its not that bad after all. :)

SexyCharlotte

Mad or calm faced Guts is a force to be reckoned with!! I like him grinning and mad, like in the beginning of the anime where he's whupping ass with the Snake Baron.

LG

it completes figure that I saw of GATT cost around $20,00 in www.entertaimentearth.com

sorry for the traduction

Franz

It's a dolphin.

gatsu.jpg

gatsu2.jpg

GAWDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!WHY the fuck won't my images show?!?! Cut and paste if you really want.
http://xia.zenosaga.com/poop/gatsu.jpg
http://xia.zenosaga.com/poop/gatsu2.jpg

EDIT...its changing G-a-t-s-u to guts. >:O Walt??

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I got this fiugre at a anime store down the street, and i have both 2nd eidtions mad face, so in all i have 1st edition mad face and 2nd edition mad/normal... its a long story, but if oyu ever hear of Anime Corner store, dont shop there, they got my order wrong twice, first i wanted teh first eidtion, thats what was shown on there website, but when i order they sent me the 2nd edition... see---> http://www.animecornerstore.com/berfig.html

O yeah, you should make a cooler pose for your gutts figure, I would pose mine but i left it int eh box on my wall, i was going to put his hand reaching for his sword and him looking side ways with iss arm cannon out, and for my 2nd edition, i have his cape around him while his sword is slammed onto the ground (TV)

SlimJ87D

Apollo

no problem, but that store really sucks because they send in BS items and have fake reviews on themselves.

Wandering Soul

I was born in the wilderness...

I got mines for about $18 or so at Gamestop in the mall. I got the Millenium Falcom series of Guts. What dissappointed me though was that it came with no extra arms or hands, and his right hand is opened with his fingers straight which means he can't hold his DS or dagger. The good side though was that I was able to purchase it upfront and get it in hand instead of buying it online and wait for its shipment.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Wow, Guts has an 8 incher, eh? Guess he's not compensating for anything with the Dragon Slayer after all.

SexyCharlotte

Yeah and here all along we thought he had issues with his masculinity LOL.

Those new AOW second editions Guts Mad Face and Calm Face are no big deal. I just got my figures the other day and putting them side by side with the other Guts action figures, there's not a huge difference between them.

LG

Top Bottom