Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wallpaper contest

• photography contest

• Total voters

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Oooo, haiku contest! =D That pattern would give people the most even ground, if you ask me. Not everybody can draw, but all of us can put words together. ^^

Well... most of us.

And perhaps it could be given a theme... to fall within a certain story arc or volume, maybe... or something else... *smirk*

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Nothing X rated. That's a good idea to have it revolve around a certain chapter/arc. Berserk encompasses just so much stuff. Just a handful of months ago I was sitting there with my new anime DVD set, and Taka No Dan arc text and translations and there were people here who had heard of Berserk for years.

Give me some more ideas to narrow down the contest.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Don't really think I'd be a good match for an haiku contest but that's my answer... And why not in japanese? (for all of you japanese (romanji) reader and translator... Maybe putting together 3 sentences should possible...)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I vote for painting/or other media... I wouldnt mind having a wallpaper competition... everyone could display their's and people could download the one's they would want. ;D Just my 2 cents. ;)

SexyCharlotte

Nothing in Japanese as I can't read or write or understand a word of it LOL.

Let's go ahead and see what the results are for this contest to determine which 'sort' of contest to have. Deadline to vote is by October 31st. The contest will run another month for its entirety in November.

LG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Though it will be hard to determine, let's say that these backgrounds have to be NEW, not something someone made a long time ago. This will keep the content fresh and challenging.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
Though it will be hard to determine, let's say that these backgrounds have to be NEW, not something someone made a long time ago. This will keep the content fresh and challenging.
so, I'd have to make a new Golem wallpaper :'(

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
so, I'd have to make a new Golem wallpaper :'(

Hey man, if it has to be brand new, I ain't doin' shit. Fresh and challenging? Yeah, just about sums up my ass.

Photography contest? ;)

-Griffith

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Griffith said:
Hey man, if it has to be brand new, I ain't doin' shit. Fresh and challenging? Yeah, just about sums up my ass.

Photography contest? ;)

-Griffith
Wait... you ass is fresh and challenging is that literal or figurative... what?

SexyCharlotte

Well now I have to ask a lame question...what would the photographs be concerning Berserk? Photos of statues and action figures? Ohhh it would be funny to have a mini skit contest like the one Puella posted long ago with the Zoddo and the behelit and Puck...

LG

SexyCharlotte

Nice to see you here, Sky Traveller!! Cast your vote and at the end of this month we'll see what kind of contest to have!!

LG

fors

Burning Rage !!!
Hey actually it would be a great Idea to mix the photography contest with the painting/other media it would be quite nice and I guess there are many people from diferent countries so maybe there would be many interesting pictures.

SexyCharlotte

Looks like we have three ties up there...a mixed media would be great. If there's still a tie between photography and drawing we could definitely have a photopainting contest of some sort. October 31st will tell the fate of our contest:)

LG

Top Bottom