Votes: 0 0.0%
  • photography contest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

Nasferatu Zodd

Balthor said:
Yeah cause you draw for a living...
You got a problem with expressing yourself with art???? Im thinkin about drawing a more "Modern day" picture with Gutts having jeans and like a tank top and that kind of stuff (you get the idea :p). So i look foward to this competition but ill probably get my ass handed to me on a painful platter.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Balthor said:
Yeah cause you draw for a living...

I didn't really vote for the art contest because I expected to win...That would be rather arrogant! There are plenty of creative people on here that could probably come up with ideas more unique or funny than mine, and also people who could probably kick my ass at draftsmanship. Even if I did a really well rendered image, that doesn't mean people would vote for it. In any case, if anyone thinks it's unfair for me to enter because of my profession, then I won't.

You got a problem with expressing yourself with art???? Im thinkin about drawing a more "Modern day" picture with Guts having jeans and like a tank top and that kind of stuff (you get the idea ). So i look foward to this competition but ill probably get my ass handed to me on a painful platter.

No you won't. :) I saw your stuff on another thread, and it's really good!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
TheSkyTraveller said:
In any case, if anyone thinks it's unfair for me to enter because of my profession, then I won't.
Now I didn't say that did I? Please stop reading between the lines I wasn't implying anything just stating a fact.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Balthor said:
Now I didn't say that did I? Please stop reading between the lines I wasn't implying anything just stating a fact.

No, actually you weren't stating a "fact", you were expressing an assumption that the only reason I wanted there to be an art contest was because I am already an artist, which you obviously meant to imply would increase my odds of winning. Otherwise I doubt you would have wasted the time to post about it. The real FACT is, I already have my hands full with projects that are requirements, so I thought it would be fun to take a break and do a fan art piece, which I hardly ever have the time for.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Well... I can't help but notice there is no writing option in there.

I wans a short story contest! *grins*

Not fair to ignore the written word... *smiles*

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Fishbomb said:
Well... I can't help but notice there is no writing option in there.

I wans a short story contest! *grins*

Not fair to ignore the written word... *smiles*
you missed out on it

Top Bottom