Where to buy Zodd at a good price?

Does anyone know where to get Zodd at a good price? Im from Australia and also need to take in account of expensive shipping fee too :(
BerserkZoddHumanform.jpg

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Walter said:
Though I love the guy, that's the most ghetto Art of War figure I've seen yet.

Yeah he looks a bit like Usher, don't you think? LOL

And I can picture this Zodd action figure singing, " Big Pimpin"

LG

SexyCharlotte

xenoviper said:
Does anyone know where to get Zodd at a good price? Im from Australia and also need to take in account of expensive shipping fee too :(

Shipping fees really are expensive. Your best bet is to wait for the figure to show up in hobby stores in Australia ( or toy stores). Or I can purchase one for you and send it at minimal cost, though you'd have to wait a while since the figure is not out on the US Market yet.

If you're interested private message me or e mail me.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Xenoviper...

Xenoviper

Check your private messages. It's pretty crappy when the shipping costs more than the action figure itself!!

LG

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Living in Australia can be a bastard at times, can't it Xenoviper?

I've only bought Berserk merchandise from two places, the first of which being Hobby Link Japan. The shipping costs they offer from Japan to Australia aren't great, but comparatively they aren't that bad either. Plus the Australian dollar is at a bit of a high at the moment so the exchange rate is pretty favourable for us for once - you should get the most for your money. Conveniently, they also have the figure you're after in.

The second place is a little hobby shop in Western Australia called Empire Memorabilia. My understanding is that they import in bulk to save on shipping fees, meaning the price tag per unit is a little less. Now if you’re not lucky enough to live close to Perth, or Fremantle don't worry - I'm actually in Melbourne myself - and shipping around Australia seems to be no problem for them. They shipped me one of Art of War's Lost Children statues - quite fragile and awkward to ship, but they got it here, in prefect condition for under A$16. Can't complain about that at all.

I don't know if they can get it, but there's no harm in trying your luck and asking them - send an email or give them a call; I found them very kind and helpful back when I made my order.

I hope that’s some help Xenoviper. Good to see another Aussie Berserk fan.

But I can't say I'm a fan of this Zodd figure. :-\
Definitely not an example of Art of War's best work, its a shame.

I wonder though, is this one any better?

SexyCharlotte

That looks like a prototype model of some sort. I personally don't care much for Zodd in human form. While I have the statue I think AOW could have done a better job...he looks too stout and too wide. I liked the Winged Zoddo creature statue the best :)

LG

yeh ... i hate the international shipping fee .. damn expensive...

i might wait for the US release of Zodd then .. would be cheaper ... i notice toy site in WA ... they do stock quite a variety of toys .. pity their site aint that great .. i mean it's poorly designed and often it's hard to navigate and find the item u want ...

SexyCharlotte

What is that site WA? And you got the info I sent you about US shipping prices right?

I personally am not a fan of these action figures...I mean they look just like the statue.

LG

WA is western australia, i was refering to ZKK's post ... about the figure store in WA http://www.theempire.com.au/

Yes i've got the shipping fee quote from u LG :)

Thanks~

SexyCharlotte

Well of course there's the bloody limited version Zoddo action figure human and the regular version, non bloody. As AOW always does with their figures.

LG

SexyCharlotte

There is no figure of Roshina and no plans for it that I know of from AOW or other toy companies. If you do see one it's most likely CUSTOM MADE. There was a Roshina model on a page of items someone posted here, but that was a custom made item. I had a Roshina anime doll also custom-made just because she's awesome and a beautiful apostle!

LG

Top Bottom