What is Guts' approximate age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:What is Gatsu's approximate age?

Looking at the site's timeline, I would say he's in his early twenties. My guess would be he's 23 years old.

M

medievald00d

We know he was about 15 when he joined the hawks. I believe he was 18 when The Hawks hooked up with Midland. I figure there may have been a 2-4 year stretch for the Midland war. Then after he leaves the Hawks, he trains alone for a year. Then the Lost Children Arc is 2 years after the eclipse. I would Guesstimate another year between the beginning of the Lost Children Arc and His current position. That would mean he is between 24-26, roughly mid twenties. (thats my guess, and it could be off by a lot)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

http://skullknight.net/faq/section4.html
Hasn't been updated in a long time. (I believe Walt was gonna just rework the whole FAQ)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Majin Tenshi said:
http://skullknight.net/faq/section4.html
Hasn't been updated in a long time. (I believe Walt was gonna just rework the whole FAQ)
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Whoops.

Gats was 11 when he left gambino, about 15 when he went up against bazuso and had his first fight with Griffith, was about 18 when he left the Hawks and comes back a year later when he is around 19, travels for 2 years before coming back to see where Caska has gone, and time does not move much further on after that up volume 25. He is probablly only 21, 22 at the most.

21 should be the right age according to the timeline in the manga... those who mention above 21 are just purely speculation abt the scretch between each event, there is really no evidence or proof...

M

medievald00d

Well, if you go by the sites timeline, he's 22 minimum. According to the site, he's about 20 when the eclipse occurs, then theres another 2 years after the eclipse where he meets Puck...thats 22 minimum. Personally, i think he's maybe 22 when the eclipse occurs. Simply because I think that it would take more than one year after the Hawks joined Midland to finish a 100 year war....

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

22 is what I got and after the hawks hooked up with midland the war ended it was not one more unmentioned year it ended because the Hawks captured Doldrey.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light

im thinking maybe miura doesnt even know, or tend to care anymore... does it really even effect the story very much?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

ThaBlackSwordsman said:
im thinking maybe miura doesnt even know, or tend to care anymore... does it really even effect the story very much?
Wtf!? Weren't you the one who asked the question in the first place?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Wow, this guy is even more retarted than I am! The impossible is possible! :eek:

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

ThaBlackSwordsman said:

He knows.He cares.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light

im not retarted, its just that i was curious. i knew in advance that it wouldnt effect it. God, cant someone ask something without getting massacred by people being assholes? i was curious, i never asked if it was some kind of huge plot twist. Ya know? only i cared. quit whining just because im not always giving back half ass remarks to everyone who makes a stupid post. >:(

:D

M

medievald00d

ThaBlackSwordsman said:
im not retarted, its just that i was curious. i knew in advance that it wouldnt effect it. God, cant someone ask something without getting massacred by people being assholes? i was curious, i never asked if it was some kind of huge plot twist. Ya know? only i cared. quit whining just because im not always giving back half ass remarks to everyone who makes a stupid post. >:(

:D
You put up a question. We answered to the best of our ability. You threw our answers back at our face. Who's the asshole?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I have a question; how are there still people around that call Guts "Gatsu"? I think a good new policy is deleting any and all posts where anyone calls Guts by anything other than his actual name or appropriate nicknames. Think about it, no more Gutz, Gatts, Gatsu, Gattsu, Gotz, Gusts, and all the other stupid shit people insist on calling him despite reality.

It'll be glorious.

-Griffith; stamping out stupidity one SK.net BBSer at a time. ;)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
LOL Maybe Gusts means..he swings his huge sword so hard it creates 'gusts' of wind ;)

I think Guts is 24? 21 in the Taka no Dan arc, so three years have passed.

LG

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
ill just call him organs for now on. sorry.

Am I down South in Dixie or something? Cause I'm hearing a lot of sassafras! You'll call him Guts and like it. Honestly, just refer to him by the name the author of the work gave him, people.

Is it really so hard not to be stupid?

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom