What is Guts' approximate age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nasferatu Zodd

Griffith said:
I have a question; how are there still people around that call Guts "Gatsu"? I think a good new policy is deleting any and all posts where anyone calls Guts by anything other than his actual name or appropriate nicknames. Think about it, no more Gutz, Gatts, Gatsu, Gattsu, Gotz, Gusts, and all the other stupid shit people insist on calling him despite reality.

It'll be glorious.
Damn right it'll be glorious. Thank you alot griffith I feel the same way. Can you really make that a policy? If you can that would be great!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Nosferatu Zodd said:
Damn right it'll be glorious. Thank you alot griffith I feel the same way. Can you really make that a policy? If you can that would be great!

Policy implemented. ;)

-Griffith

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Re:What is Guts's approximate age?

The Dragon Slayer said:
This is what this board is for, right?
Acually I think that this site was built so people can share there questions, comments, and conserns along with opinions. So people can say whatever they want to say. Dont be some selfish bastard that thinks he knows everything, listen to other people and you may learn something that you did not allready know. But in order to do this you DO have to ask questions. :-X

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
roberto999 said:
with just two or three opinions? I think that this should be voted, anyway I am contrary.

No, with just opinion of one man actually;

miuragod.jpg

This man!​

-Griffith

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
to me the picture looks like bathroom tile. I certainly would be frightened to have miuras haunting gaze staring at me while i am on the ol' crapper reading a magazine.

1. maybe im wrong about Guts being around 22 (dont think so though) yet we all know he was 15 when he killed bazuso, and the following years that pass are stated clearly when the time comes, so maybe i missed a year or so, then if that is the case will someone who claims to know the REAL age tell me where i missed a year or so in my theory from page 1.

2. i dont care whatsoever if people spell it guts or other, i personally use "Guts" but it doesnt really matter does it? are you guys even sure that is how muira would spell it if he was writing it in english?

3. so thats miuras face eh? fair enough

Actually no! if you guys were to bother making his name any way at all i would definetly say "Gatts" i mean i never paid much attention to how it is spelt but now i would say gatts because the best manga translation i have seen of berserk by far is "the band of the hawk" group and they say gatts, and no offence but i would take their word over any fan.

thanks for bringing that to my attention Griffith, i think i will start using "gatts" over "guts" now. if you can show me some evidence where muira has personally spelt it otherwise, well im flexible.

oh fuck!!! you bastards made it so it cant be said any other way. >:( well i say this now it is "G A T T S" cos the band of the hawk says it and they're word should be taken more seriously then any fan.

is this way now the only way of spelling gatts anywhere on this site? YOU FACIAST BASTARDS!!!

oh well, never mind

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
oh fuck!!! you bastards made it so it cant be said any other way. >:( well i say this now it is "G A T T S" cos the band of the hawk says it and they're word should be taken more seriously then any fan.

You obviously are a very stupid and ignorant person. Miura want it to be Guts, and excepted mentally deficient people, everybody understands that.

The band of the hawks ? You mean the lamers that steal translations from the very fans you are insulting to use it in their scans, often even managing to degrade them in the process ?

They can't even understand Japanese themselves, so reliable... By the way stop triple posting, retard.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Sparnage said:

is this way now the only way of spelling Guts anywhere on this site? YOU FACIAST BASTARDS!!!

oh well, never mind

miura said it's spelled "Guts". His word should be taken more seriously than that of the "Band of the Hawks". don't tell me you disagree.

-TS

H

Herald of Galactor

Still, that legend about a German knight with a prosthetic arm whose name was "Goetz"(sic) has to be one of the more bizarre coincidences I've heard about. Um, is there anything else to address in this thread?

Sparnage said:
is this way now the only way of spelling Guts anywhere on this site? YOU FACIAST BASTARDS!!!

:eek:

Enough of all these craps, everybody here listen to Hauge young man! He was never once wrong, and even if Muira want Guts as the name, you just have to accept it... (even i myself had to changed it to Guts.)

A word of advice: stop depending too much on the translation from the band of Hawk, they are not that reliable

LOL. yeah, fair enough at least guts is quicker to write, then who does smith believe is more reliable then the "band of the hawk translation?

more importantly though, im still curious to know why people believe guts is older then 22, cos it has been said several times he is around 23 to 25 but i cannot find any time periods that would suggest the case. where am i missing something?

M

medievald00d

well, 23-25 is older than 22 , for obvious starters

Where does it say that he's 23-25? Wanna give me page numbers from the manga to refer by?

Olivier Hague is the most knowledgable berserk fan i've ever seen. He actually can give us summaries of chapters that havent been published yet. And yes, I am serious. Can your Band of the Hawk do that?

i never suggested he was older then 22, i was the one to originally suggest that he was 22, and i still believe that is fairly accurate. other theories suggesting he was older also went around.
i admit i might be wrong and i now ask if anyone can point out a fault in my original theory of his age on page 1 to tell me if i forgot to mention a section of time that would prove he was older then 22.

oh and i dont know if "my" band of the hawks do summeries, as i would never bother to spoil it for myself, but rather read the proper translated work and be suprised.
if your olivier is the only one who knows the real truth of guts age then by all means ask him cos id love to find out.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
if your olivier is the only one who knows the real truth of guts age then by all means ask him cos id love to find out.
Why should he waste his time on you, a peon among peons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom