Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Kasirak said:
Who's Zepec again?

I had to vote for Corkus though, damn do I hate that guy...

Zepec's the model father of Jill in the Lost Children Arc. You know, drunk, washed up, beats his wife and kids, etc. etc.

I voted for Adon. :p

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Is it by any chance possible for people to grow out of bad grammar... don't want to have to retract my vote or anything.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
corkus.

the only thing good about him was his death. that was actually quite humorous IMO. other than that, throw the self righteous bastard out.

i mean how can ya hate gatts?

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
I voted for puck because he is just a little something which keep on being irritating and annoying. All of the others are fucking bastard who don't even deserve the peace of the grave... (except isidro)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Acually, rather than hating Corcus I feel sorry for him. He was some idiot that thought he was the ruler of the pack until gatsu came around and showed him whos the leader of the pack, leaving Corkus in the posistion of nothing more than . . . well nothing. But I thought his death was kind of funny as well

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nosferatu Zodd said:
Acually, rather than hating Corcus I feel sorry for him. He was some idiot that thought he was the ruler of the pack until gatsu came around and showed him whos the leader of the pack, leaving Corkus in the posistion of nothing more than . . . well nothing. But I thought his death was kind of funny as well
I guess its against the rules to like a character thats just not a complete badass like Guts or Griffith. I liked Corcas. He was the most human of the Hawks.

M

medievald00d

Farnese (reformed) is ok. She's someone who is learning the realities of life after living behind a castle wall.
Adon is he most annoying/irritating, the rest are plain despicable...(that includes you, Smith)

pheonixfenix said:
(that includes you, Smith)

Thanks, i will take that as a compliment... ;)

Hmmm... look like i need to edit the poll, somhow it defeat the purpose of guessing who is the most annoying ppl in berserk...

EDITED :D

Ok guys rest assured i win the vote for the most irritating person (just too bad i m not inside), so now lets see who is the next one... ;)

P.S For those not happy abt the change, start a new poll yourself and decided who is then the most irritating member in SK.net :)

i found the father priest guy in inoku village during the troll slaying the most annoying, god that ingonant bastard gave me the shits.

while silke is trying to cast a spell over the church to protect it and he is trying to make everyone suffer for his worthless shallow beliefs, god i was hoping someone would knock his righteous arse off the roof so bad!!! ;D

Sparnage said:
i found the father priest guy in inoku village during the troll slaying the most annoying, god that ingonant bastard gave me the shits.

Lol he wasnt as bad as what u think, he just over devoted to his belief that all, eventually didnt he learned his lesson...?

Also he at least does have conscience, he tried to warned Guts not to risked his life to fight troll, ppl like him cant be anywhere too bad...

puella

Berserk forever
Smith said:
EDITED :D

Ok guys rest assured i win the vote for the most irritating person (just too bad i m not inside), so now lets see who is the next one... ;)

P.S For those not happy abt the change, start a new poll yourself and decided who is then the most irritating member in SK.net :)

Just too bad that option gets no more vote after you edited it. ;)

Top Bottom