Adopt a Troll!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Just when we thought we had finally seen the last of time... The Official Berserk Corner proves us wrong! Yes, we can officially get our hairy little hands on a Troll figure! Click right here to see what I mean. If you can't be arsed, then enjoy this image!

troll-02.jpg

[ apologies if this has been posted before ]

puella

Berserk forever
Damn, I really envy Japanese readers. :(
It says they'll give the troll figure to all the applicants sending some application(or form?) in YA issue No. 21(released October 24)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
They do get first chance at all the good merchandise. This troll thing will fetch extremely high prices once they go on Yahoo Japan eventually, some time from now. As I said, some of the items given away as reader prizes, such as the Black SK or the Purple Femto have sold for hundreds of dollars because they are so limited.

I am waiting for the golem statues :)

LG

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, that is one of the nicest new Berserk statues I've seen in a while! If only subscribing to YA in America would allow you to send in for the figure. I seriously doubt that would be possible though...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, that is one badass statue. I'm glad they chose that Troll pose too. It's always looked the most badass to me, out of the whole Troll saga.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The troll is going for about 200 US dollars as a promotional mail order special only for YA readers.

LG

It will be valuable one day since it is special order only.

Walter said:
Seriously, that is one badass statue. I'm glad they chose that Troll pose too. It's always looked the most badass to me, out of the whole Troll saga.
aww i was always partial to the running in fear pose

Top Bottom