dark horse delay to 22nd i got the new guts millenium 2 mean face

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!
Yea in my store were i go shopeing they dealyed the comic. Dark horse said that it was due on the 22nd so i got to back.... well atleast i got the guts blkswordsmen millenium 2 and the soundtrack of berserk ^^

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I dropped by Barnes & Nobles wednesday cause they've had Tokyopop stuff before it was supposed to be out... Didn't see it, but I don't think I saw any of their dark horse stuff either. Couse, their idiots who can't figure out to put all their manga together. ::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Went to Barnes and Noble AND Borders and they said it was delayed also until the end of October. What is this??Everything Berserk always seems to be backordered or on delay!!

LG

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Lady Griffith said:
Went to Barnes and Noble AND Borders and they said it was delayed also until the end of October. What is this??Everything Berserk always seems to be backordered or on delay!!
Well, it was the publisher that delayed the release, so the stores should have the release delayed too. I just went to B&N 'cause I've seen tokyopop stuff there ahead of schedule...

Realy, one delay isn't too bad.

Top Bottom