Trigun Manga

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Berserk Ayato said:
Well, what do you think of it? I really havent watched the anime...how far does this manga(vol 1) cover in the anime, first episode?
I don't care much for the anime. I haven't finished the volume either. Only to page 282.

Majin Tenshi said:
Like I care. I don't even like the anime that much. I'm glad to see that the manga is comparitively streamlined.
I agree. This is the first time I've read the manga and it's MUCH better than the anime. ;D (Is there a manga out there that isn't?) :-\

I've got a question though. Does Wolfwood appear in the manga or is he just a character in the anime? ???

Majin_Tenshi

The Dragon Slayer said:
I agree. This is the first time I've read the manga and it's MUCH better than the anime. ;D (Is there a manga out there that isn't?) :-\
sCRYed. the anime is far better.

Cross-boy? Yea, he is there... sort of... From what I understand, they split him into him and the mentor or something in the anime.

Man I dont know what you guys are talking about, the manga is damn good but so is the anime. At the very least its quite entertaining. It brings up a few good philisophical points and the end gunfight is pretty damn sweet.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Berserk Ayato said:
cowboy Bebop has better gunfights than Trigun.
True, true. I liked Cowboy Bebop alot better than Trigun because in Trigun the main character was some pussy that did like things being killed. But still that giant arm/gun thingamajig was pretty cool.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I have several volumes of the manga, and it's much better than the anime. In fact, I recently re-watched Trigun and the animation is so god awful on most of the episodes. I'm glad they're bringing the manga out here, and keeping the integrity of the book intact, right down to the goofy-ass inner cover. The only problem I have with Dark Horse's release is that they really didn't translate any of the sound effects. I respect not translating them when it would require editing artwork, but not translating any of them seems like it would ruin the experience for any reader who can't read katakana. (Although katakana is really easy to learn, so...)

Majin_Tenshi

well, I was talking to someone the other day who doesn't have trouble with katakana and she said some sound effects still confuse here.

BTW, how much of the manga does the anime cover, and how many volumes are out now? (I did notice it threw in several random things. I've heard that the manga is still running. )

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
zombie powder manga is everything that trigun should be and isnt. at least i think soo the main guy is similar to vash in personality but kills whit a big sword chainsaw much cooler. to bad the manga never got completed

OK Trigun is 2 volumes long, Wolfwood appears in the next volume, then Trigun Maximum (a continuation) picks up it's currently on vol. 8 and still running as a side note by maximum vol.1 the story really picks up and the art work is phanomanaly better, also by vol.3 the story preatty much goes in a different route than the anime, and it's really good so there :)

Majin_Tenshi

www.animenewsnetwork.com
Try their encyclopedia. I'd give a direct link, but I have no energy. Just look under thier manga section for an explanation as to what trigun MAX is and why the name isn't gonna change.

Story wise the anime starts before the manga begins believe or not this explains or those awful filler episodes in the first 4-5 episodes in the anime.The manga begins in the Nebraska family episode forgot which number episode is in the anime 5 or 6? :-\

Top Bottom