Author Topic: Episode 230  (Read 61276 times)

Offline The Perineum Falcon

• Slightly Green, all Ranemaka
  • Of the Vortex
Re:Chapter 230
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2003, 04:19:03 AM »
yes, so simple like the eclipse and slan's recent appearance. Man, this manga is so predictable. ugh. but who woulda thought grunbeld would be a dragon in his apostle form. I mean for real. that shit surprised me. ;D
in that case, if Smith is right i will put Miura out of his misery.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Offline roberto999

• Of the Nexus
  • The Black Chick of Darkness
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2003, 11:06:33 PM »
This is the babelfish translation of the site that Ranemaka quoted
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage2.nifty.com%2Fside_b%2F&lp=ja_en&tt=url

It seems that the Kushans are occupiyng the capital city of the midlands

P.s. scroll down. In the preview of the Dark Horse edition of Berserk  the Skullnight.net is quoted
« Last Edit: October 29, 2003, 11:13:31 PM by roberto999 »
Hey I am reborn

Offline Smith

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2003, 01:40:35 AM »
Am i wrong to assume Vol 26 is coming out in Dec 19th?  :-\
It piss me off when I see weaklings, it make me want to crush them

Gechmir

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2003, 01:57:02 AM »
For some reason, I'm not looking forward to a switch over to Griffith. I rather enjoy it following Guts much more... I know its nifty for plot furtherings and such, but I don't want it leave Guts right now! Its too cool... :O Besides, it'll be a while before we find out if Guts is out of commission or something like that if they pan to Griffith...

Heh. Guts? Out of commission? What the hell am I talkin' about? o_O; Griffith will probably be taking every opponent army behind the woodshed, I bet :-P It'll be like Heroic Legend of Arslan. The leader looks like a girl and beats anyone he faces :D

Offline *Gyom*

• Of the Vortex
  • around the corner
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2003, 03:00:52 PM »
I bet we will have a sight of the promised reunion between Griffith and Charlotte... she has disappeared with Kushans and Griffith will no doubt kick their butts.
I also wonder what could be his reaction about the Cave and the Spirit Tree event, considering Flora has indeed passed away, but Grunbeld - as we all know - has been wounded by a newly superstrong Guts.

That's a cool new air which will refresh Berserk for a while.
Guil
ps : what do you guys will do for haloween ? cosplay berserk ?^^

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2003, 04:27:59 PM »
I bet we will have a sight of the promised reunion between Griffith and Charlotte... she has disappeared with Kushans and Griffith will no doubt kick their butts.
According to volume 22, she's been in hiding.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline behelit

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
_ when exist too much personage and too much history in a single history, the but common and reasonable be give them a rest to certain number of personage, in this case to GATT and his Neo band of the hawk, despues of everything, the invasion of the empire Midland already take much time and be necessary give him a outcome so that such event of origin to many situation that to long attract to the main player, ademas, not want see that happen if Griffit and the princess Charlotte find again? we must also know that way to understand the supernatural world have kushan, because to where we understood they sabian of halco by means of its prophets, but but, separate lack not to know how if Sailat and GATT to of the sort get to be an alliance or something
your desires single become reality when these arranged to everything to fulfill them

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2003, 02:10:13 AM »
Instead of typing all of that crap, you could have just NOT have typed anything at all.  It would have gotten the point across much more clearly.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline The Perineum Falcon

• Slightly Green, all Ranemaka
  • Of the Vortex
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2003, 03:39:31 AM »
De Fish Confusion: Conserve the screw.

(original message)
Babel Fish: It saves lives.

I like their version better.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2003, 03:40:22 AM by ranemaka13 »
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Offline Smith

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2003, 03:58:19 AM »
but Grunbeld - as we all know - has been wounded by a newly superstrong Guts.

He didnt get wounded, that stab in grunbeld  face was nothing more than needle pricking to us... To him the worse was that he had lost his weapon and his armor/shield...

Who knows if the next chapter was the battle between Flora (in her fire form) and Grunbeld...  ;D

Offline SaiyajinNoOuji

• Of the Abyss
  • I'm still better than you
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2003, 04:38:22 AM »
He didnt get wounded, that stab in grunbeld  face was nothing more than needle pricking to us... To him the worse was that he had lost his weapon and his armor/shield...

Who knows if the next chapter was the battle between Flora (in her fire form) and Grunbeld...  ;D

I don't think so. If that was the case it would have ended with some comment from Flora to Grumbeld or vice versa about how they were going to stop/kill each other instead of showing Guts and the rest leaving.
"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Offline *Gyom*

• Of the Vortex
  • around the corner
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2003, 07:12:19 AM »
According to volume 22, she's been in hiding.
That was what i meant : she has disappeared from everybody's sight ^^ Btw, do you think she could be in the subterranean paths perhaps with Raban or so, those which were used by Casca's elite troup to deliver Griffith ? That could be a way for him to find her where they have split...
Guil

Offline Griffith

• The Millennium Falcon
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • My posts are better.
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2003, 07:31:10 AM »

Yes, he was wounded, and even if he wasn't hurt in any serious way, it was obviously very significant to him.

-Griffith

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2003, 08:05:51 AM »
Yes, he was wounded, and even if he wasn't hurt in any serious way, it was obviously very significant to him.

-Griffith

He'll probably have some badass scar on his face from now on, just to keep reminding him how much he wants revenge.

Offline Smith

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2003, 09:07:39 AM »
Too bad he didnt died, which mean that Guts will still have to face him again someday...  :'(

Offline korkor

• Of the Interstice
  • I could be a llama
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2003, 12:42:47 PM »
Too bad he didnt died, which mean that Guts will still have to face him again someday...  :'(

not if griffith frys his ass for not killing guts!  :P
I said that

Offline SexyCharlotte

• Prostitute of Intestines
  • Of the Vortex
  • All those who wander are not always lost
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2003, 03:14:46 AM »
All this speculation about ch 230. I heard somewhere Griffith makes an appearance. I wonder what his next move will be.

LG
"The heart has its reasons whereof reason knows nothing...." Pascale

Offline Woland

• Of the Interstice
  • STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2003, 02:49:53 AM »
To pork Charlotte righte...uhh, I mean reunite with the princess!

Seriously, I think he's probably going to take the capitol back from the Kushans and find Charlotte to legitimately take the crown.

*considering Griffith went all demonic, can he pork righteously anymore?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 02:51:39 AM by Woland »
*Place deeply meaningful thoughts here*
Wait, on second thought, don't, It might ruin my reputation.

Offline Wii wii wii

• Of the Nexus
  • Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2003, 12:01:20 AM »

*considering Griffith went all demonic, can he pork righteously anymore?
Well I'd say now he has a charisma of 24 so who cares about being fuckin righteous he's like hot as succubus/incubus
My papa loves thee motherfucker

Offline MarkedSwordsman

• Of the Interstice
  • Am I cool or what?
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2003, 01:39:24 AM »
Griffith is teh suck.

You can thank me later for this great contribution to your discussion.

Ozmo

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2003, 11:17:11 AM »
Well I'd say now he has a charisma of 24 so who cares about being fuckin righteous he's like hot as succubus/incubus

The Succubi in Berserk aren't all that hot IMHO.  ;D

Offline Tzur

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2003, 08:14:14 PM »
Well if your thinkin about the thing Guts kills in the 1st volume that killed Corkus think it has a hot form the one Corkus hugged the after he hugged it it turned into it's true yucky form. But while it was in teh fake form I would've tapped that ass. ::)
Are you sure? You seem to have an obsession with dicks. ;D

The thing Guts killed in the first volume wasn't too bad. The one that killed Corkus was a hell of a fine bitch. Nice bush. :D

Offline kimchan

• Berserk Lovin' Gal
  • Of the Vortex
  • "Should I be overcome by the vapors?
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2003, 12:31:29 AM »
Are you sure? You seem to have an obsession with dicks. ;D

The thing Guts killed in the first volume wasn't too bad. The one that killed Corkus was a hell of a fine bitch. Nice bush. :D

Same apostle.
Puck: He's my villa, Isidro.  And *he's* my main house, Guts.

Offline Wii wii wii

• Of the Nexus
  • Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2003, 01:49:04 AM »
My papa loves thee motherfucker

Offline incognitoX

• Of the Interstice
  • you fail me
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2003, 07:04:23 AM »

-Griffith

Yeah, just like Zodd was when Guts stabbed him the first time they encountered each other.

Damn People, you've got to remember that these apostles are used to fucking shit up so when a human like Guts comes along and 0wns them they end up all shaken up about it.
keep skullknight.net evil!  \m/