Episode 230

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's coming November 14th.  Don't expect any information on it until around the 12th though.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Re:Chapter 230

OH WALTER! GRRR! YOU=MEAN! This is as bad as the Chapter 22X translation threads!

Getting my hopes up.... then.... nothing but letdown. I had THOUGHT it wouldn't be out anytime soon... but I TRUSTED you Walter, and thought I might be wrong.... :'( :'(

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

I should be back in Japan before then, so you can expect the scans to be up on time if not a hell of a lot sooner! ;D

namayias said:
at least we would know that the story is focusing on griffith for a while.

Too soon to predict that the story will switch back to Griffith, maybe Guts met Rakasha's troop and there they goes fighting again... I wouldnt really expect the journey to be smooth

Btw dun expect much from the special preview... ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I should be back in Japan before then, so you can expect the scans to be up on time if not a hell of a lot sooner! ;D

You never fail to lighten our mood Saiya! :D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Thank God for Latinos in Japan :) God Bless you man...we all look forward to this scan of chapter 230!!!!!

LG

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

This preview should be effective just by virtue that it will tell us whether we'll be sticking with Guts or switching gears back to Griff or whatever. Maybe give us some taste of the new arc-chapter. If it manages to do otherwise, I'll be both disspointed and... a little impressed. =)

-Griffith

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Majin Tenshi said:
Well, the preview could be a landscape. That wouldn't tell us anything.

What if it's a landscape with elves, or a landscape with soldiers?

Besides, when have you ever known the special preview to NOT be compelling in at least some small way.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Wereallmad said:
What if it's a landscape with elves, or a landscape with soldiers?

Besides, when have you ever known the special preview to NOT be compelling in at least some small way.
um... the one with Guts walking towards Grunbeld and the one with Serpico and Isodoro fighting apostles?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Smith said:
I hope they just dun show Guts or Griffith like the matrix reloaded poster... focus on the body only...
Seriously Smith, this time you've gone overboard with the WTFness.

fors

Burning Rage !!!

Ohhh it is too much time to wait till November 14th, I hope you will be in Japan by then Saiyajin and I´m sure that all of us will be waiting to hear about you

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

I'm hoping the chapter will switch over to Griffith somehow. We haven't seen him in a while. And you all know what a fan I am. It about time for him to make his grand appearance.
LG

yes, so simple like the eclipse and slan's recent appearance. Man, this manga is so predictable. ugh. but who woulda thought grunbeld would be a dragon in his apostle form. I mean for real. that shit surprised me. ;D

S

sin__lust

i saw this on a japanese site,generally,it means that the story will move to the capital of midland(i forget the name sorry),seems the new chapter will come to Griffith.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/side_b/

the third topic

Edited by Walter: Originally he had a bunch of garbage text that was originally japanese, but it didn't copy over correctly. If this user can find the original japanese site, it would be far more effective to link to it than try to type japanese here.

Top Bottom