Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230

namayias said:
yes, so simple like the eclipse and slan's recent appearance. Man, this manga is so predictable. ugh. but who woulda thought grunbeld would be a dragon in his apostle form. I mean for real. that shit surprised me. ;D
in that case, if Smith is right i will put Miura out of his misery.

G

Gechmir

For some reason, I'm not looking forward to a switch over to Griffith. I rather enjoy it following Guts much more... I know its nifty for plot furtherings and such, but I don't want it leave Guts right now! Its too cool... :O Besides, it'll be a while before we find out if Guts is out of commission or something like that if they pan to Griffith...

Heh. Guts? Out of commission? What the hell am I talkin' about? o_O; Griffith will probably be taking every opponent army behind the woodshed, I bet :p It'll be like Heroic Legend of Arslan. The leader looks like a girl and beats anyone he faces :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner

I bet we will have a sight of the promised reunion between Griffith and Charlotte... she has disappeared with Kushans and Griffith will no doubt kick their butts.
I also wonder what could be his reaction about the Cave and the Spirit Tree event, considering Flora has indeed passed away, but Grunbeld - as we all know - has been wounded by a newly superstrong Guts.

That's a cool new air which will refresh Berserk for a while.
Guil
ps : what do you guys will do for haloween ? cosplay berserk ?^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Guil Malalanus said:
I bet we will have a sight of the promised reunion between Griffith and Charlotte... she has disappeared with Kushans and Griffith will no doubt kick their butts.
According to volume 22, she's been in hiding.

_ when exist too much personage and too much history in a single history, the but common and reasonable be give them a rest to certain number of personage, in this case to GATT and his Neo band of the hawk, despues of everything, the invasion of the empire Midland already take much time and be necessary give him a outcome so that such event of origin to many situation that to long attract to the main player, ademas, not want see that happen if Griffit and the princess Charlotte find again? we must also know that way to understand the supernatural world have kushan, because to where we understood they sabian of halco by means of its prophets, but but, separate lack not to know how if Sailat and GATT to of the sort get to be an alliance or something

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Instead of typing all of that crap, you could have just NOT have typed anything at all. It would have gotten the point across much more clearly.

Guil Malalanus said:
but Grunbeld - as we all know - has been wounded by a newly superstrong Guts.

He didnt get wounded, that stab in grunbeld face was nothing more than needle pricking to us... To him the worse was that he had lost his weapon and his armor/shield...

Who knows if the next chapter was the battle between Flora (in her fire form) and Grunbeld... ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Smith said:
He didnt get wounded, that stab in grunbeld face was nothing more than needle pricking to us... To him the worse was that he had lost his weapon and his armor/shield...

Who knows if the next chapter was the battle between Flora (in her fire form) and Grunbeld... ;D

I don't think so. If that was the case it would have ended with some comment from Flora to Grumbeld or vice versa about how they were going to stop/kill each other instead of showing Gut's and the rest leaving.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Walter said:
According to volume 22, she's been in hiding.
That was what i meant : she has disappeared from everybody's sight ^^ Btw, do you think she could be in the subterranean paths perhaps with Raban or so, those which were used by Casca's elite troup to deliver Griffith ? That could be a way for him to find her where they have split...
Guil

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Smith said:

Yes, he was wounded, and even if he wasn't hurt in any serious way, it was obviously very significant to him.

-Griffith

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Griffith said:
Yes, he was wounded, and even if he wasn't hurt in any serious way, it was obviously very significant to him.

-Griffith

He'll probably have some badass scar on his face from now on, just to keep reminding him how much he wants revenge.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

All this speculation about ch 230. I heard somewhere Griffith makes an appearance. I wonder what his next move will be.

LG

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

To pork Charlotte righte...uhh, I mean reunite with the princess!

Seriously, I think he's probably going to take the capitol back from the Kushans and find Charlotte to legitimately take the crown.

*considering Griffith went all demonic, can he pork righteously anymore?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

Woland said:
*considering Griffith went all demonic, can he pork righteously anymore?
Well I'd say now he has a charisma of 24 so who cares about being fuckin righteous he's like hot as succubus/incubus

O

Ozmo

Balthor said:
Well I'd say now he has a charisma of 24 so who cares about being fuckin righteous he's like hot as succubus/incubus

The Succubi in Berserk aren't all that hot IMHO. ;D

Balthor said:
Well if your thinkin about the thing Guts kills in the 1st volume that killed Corkus think it has a hot form the one Corkus hugged the after he hugged it it turned into it's true yucky form. But while it was in teh fake form I would've tapped that ass. ::)
Are you sure? You seem to have an obsession with dicks. ;D

The thing Guts killed in the first volume wasn't too bad. The one that killed Corkus was a hell of a fine bitch. Nice bush. :D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

The Dragon Slayer said:
Are you sure? You seem to have an obsession with dicks. ;D

The thing Guts killed in the first volume wasn't too bad. The one that killed Corkus was a hell of a fine bitch. Nice bush. :D

Same apostle.

incognitoX

you fail me

Griffith said:

-Griffith

Yeah, just like Zodd was when Guts stabbed him the first time they encountered each other.

Damn People, you've got to remember that these apostles are used to fucking shit up so when a human like Guts comes along and 0wns them they end up all shaken up about it.

Top Bottom