Episode 230

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:Chapter 230

I think Raban being in the chapter within itself is more interesting than Griffith's involvement. I wonder if Miura will pull the old "we only see Griff in the last panel" trick again, it's been a while. =)

-Griffith

Yes, I agree having raban in this chapter will be very interesting. I'm hoping the story moves back to the political complexities that arose way back in the golden era. The conspiracies and whatnot going on within the castle were interesting to watch. Although Raban was a character that wasn't developed much. Here's hoping to see Raban developed more. raises mug then guzzles the tasty brew

fors

Burning Rage !!!

Ok yeah I agree with namayias that face could only mean that Raban is meeting griffith I wonder if this is going to take place in midlands castle or somewhere else?

namayias said:
Although Raban was a character that wasn't developed much. Here's hoping to see Raban developed more.
Well, he has to be, right? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure Miura wouldn't have created that character in the first place, years ago...

I'm more interested in Raban at the moment than Griffith... the reborn Griffith to me isn't as intriguing psychologically as the old one, though in an abstract sense it is fun to sit back and try and figure him out. I always thought Raban was cool, but that is cause we were supposed to think "hey not all nobles are stuck up sops with huge egos who can't adapt to the times." I'm actually looking forward to the lil Griffith Arc more, though I'm still dying to find out what Guts is gonna be like post armor......

I wonder will Raban join for Griffith cause like Mule did... ::)

Whatever it is, it is good for him to be back again, since this is one of my most favourable character in the Golden Arc (becz he was the only noble at that time who admire Griffith talent)

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?

Raban could be a cool character for converging the 2 'lines', or he could just be totally lame like Mule. I'd also like to see more political content like the olden days.

I'd think that he would be more perceptive than Mule, he appreciated and respected Griffith... but it was due to being able to put aside his ego and possible prejudices to realize that Griffith was something really specal. Of course Griffith has his uber charisma now but it would be dissipointing to see him turn into a fanboy.

I'm hoping the look of surprise isn't because of a sword to the belly or something "but you were tortured and how- ?" "you shouldn't be spreading stories" kinda thing. Highly unlikely but that would be crappy.

'Looks like Raban (sp?), Foss (sp?), Locus (sp?) and Irvine (I'm pretty sure about that one ^^; ) will appear in the next episode... 'Still a bit fuzzy about the details though...

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!

Olivier Hague said:
'Looks like Raban (sp?), Foss (sp?), Locus (sp?) and Irvine (I'm pretty sure about that one ^^; ) will appear in the next episode... 'Still a bit fuzzy about the details though...

Foss! That would be awesome!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Olivier Hague said:
You know, before I even read that, I made a silly remark in a journal entry that the preview of Raban's facial expression is probably because he walked in on Foss playing with his scrotum. Lame, but this is a sure sign I'm pre-cog :p

But Irvine? Excellent. My favourite Neo-Hawk is back!

namayias said:
could this mean that charlotte may be showing her face again in the near future?

I think that is highly possible... :)

P.S Anyone know what happen to charlotte? i only remember vaugely that she seemed to disappear...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Smith said:
I think that is highly possible... :)

P.S Anyone know what happen to charlotte? i only remember vaugely that she seemed to disappear...

Walter mentioned that she was in hiding on page 2 of this thread.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Well how do you know raban will be developed at all? Maybe by the look on his face is the look right before someone (probably an apostle or griffith) kills him? :-\

M

medievald00d

or maybe the shock of seeing griffith alive and well, who was assumed to be tortured beyond recognition or dead...

DarkBlademaster said:
Well how do you know raban will be developed at all? Maybe by the look on his face is the look right before someone (probably an apostle or griffith) kills him? :-\
I think thats a waste of Miura's time and our time if Raban was created to end up being some violent death fodder for the (then) indiscernable future.

I seriously doubt that.

korkor

I could be a llama

DarkBlademaster said:

and griffith is greatful to him...
unless he gets on griffs nerves i dont see why he should be killed...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Olivier Hague said:
and Irvine (I'm pretty sure about that one ^^; ) will appear in the next episode...

Fuzzy on the details, maybe, but you must know something about what Irvine and his bow of death are up to? ;D

-Griffith

Top Bottom