Episode 230

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Re:Chapter 230

Hey, if Irvine is on the go, who knows? Maybe the look on Raban's face is due to a bolt of death penetrating his crotch? :)

03v22.gif

"So THIS is what it feels like to have your nuts pinned to a staircase..."

Wyndham is occupied by the Kushan forces. Men are either killed or turned into slaves, and women are taken to the castle for some "weird rituals".
Raban sneaks into the town and meets with Foss, the leader of the resistance. He learns that Charlotte is being kept in the Tower of Rebirth.
As Foss asks him if the Falcon is indeed back, they're attacked by half-man half-beast (crocodile and elephant) monsters. According to Foss, the Kushan use wizardry to control them.
Irvine and Locus rescue Raban and Foss, tell them to get ready for the arrival of the Falcon, and leave.
Inside the castle, the Kushan leader is waiting for the enemy.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

My my, that was quite a lot! Excellent information, as always. The image of Foss as the leader of the resistance made me chuckle! As for Charlotte being in the Tower of Rebirth... makes me wonder if she's been tortured in some fashion. Poor girl :-\

I think I remember you saying something about the Millenium Falcon arc being over, Hague, does that mean you've got the name of the new one for us?

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

The Dragon Slayer said:
Hey, wouldn't it be funny if Erica was raped and she and Ricket are now dead? Anyway, I'm glad that some of the forgotten characters are returning. Maybe the manga will become good again! ;D

dubious.gif

you had a lobotomy son?

I would never have expected Foss to be a resistance leader. He just never seemed militant enough, and a bit too cowardly for that. Tis cool. Anyone want to start speculating on what precisely these half-beasts are? (likely created by magic, I know)

I wonder if they'll be an even remote threat to the apostles. That would seem rather peculiar to me. I would expect all the minions of Idea to trump any other threat, but who knows what will happen.

Olivier Hague said:
Raban sneaks into the town and meets with Foss, the leader of the resistance. He learns that Charlotte is being kept in the Tower of Rebitrth.

Hooray!!! the tower of Rebirth :D

I thought the story will never focus on that place again... Hopefully in the next few chapter the mystery underneath the tower will be revealed, and that would also mean the destruction of Gaiseric empire! 8)

Olivier Hague said:
Inside the castle, the Kushan leader is waiting for the enemy.

Look like the leader of Kushan wasnt someone to be trifled with, maybe we had underestimate his power... :p

P.S Finally the toturous 7 weeks of waiting was over, the story had been progressing exceptionally well... especially with all those forgotten character, who knows if Theresia suddenly appear ;D

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"

I was wondering if anyone could do this but could anyone possibly use a picture editing software and enlarge rabans eyes cos you can kinda see something there(praise to muira for his detail as usual) but obviously its too small, it looks white and glowing so i'm kinda going with the griffith theory

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

<> STORY<> The -- stage is &#29579;&#37117; Wyndham in Midland.
An uncanny fog hung over, the body executed by KUSHAN by the wall of a temple, an open space, the top of a pinnacle, and the place to reach was exposed, and &#33104;&#33261; is released.
The men from Midland are killed or are seen off in a battlefield as &#25126;&#22900;, and women are taken to a castle, are used for a doubtful ceremony, and do not understand life and death, either.
In this &#29579;&#37117; isolated from the exterior, people are passing every day of fear, hiding a breath quietly.
It was indistinguishable from fog and the one military man infiltrated into &#29579;&#37117;. The man led by the resistance organization is General Laban. And the head of the resistance organization which received him was a FOSU minister. a FOSU minister -- the tower of Princess Charlotte's reproduction to Sir Laban -- &#24189;&#38281;&#12373;&#12428;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427; -- things were told And it asked about rumor of a "hawk." But the question was interrupted by the monster on which it has pounced suddenly. the magic of "KUSHAN .... [!! ] -- " -- half it -- people -- half--- a beast -- it was a monster The FOSU minister said that KUSHAN manipulated a monster using magic.
Help appeared before them after whom it ran to another monster still more. They were Irvine who keeps shooting an enemy by bow and arrow, and knight ROKUSU of moonlight. "Bear and have now. the storm which a hawk carries and comes" -- when told so much, they were not but left to &#12367; If it was a man, though &#12396;&#20405;&#20837;&#32773; was known with it, the figure of &#24656;&#24093; of KUSHAN for which it is prepared calmly was in the imperial castle. "It is good although it goes.
To my &#39764;&#22478; Also &#20808;&#20853;&#12393; of a hawk" >> It continues. &#9632; That man is now. -- A nostalgic face and a nostalgic name appear one after another. (The KYARA name has been involuntarily made into a bold letter!) Constantly astringent Sir Laban. And the FOSU former minister who wants to know the news of a hawk.
Is he the adherent of Griffith completely? When saying so, it had murmured "A hawk alights --" also at the time of king death. if it is called that that seems to be right and Sir Laban -- Sir Owen, a partner, -- ? -- let's review here just for a moment A text is "revealed ?" as "bell SERUKU" 17 volume "revealed ?."
These should just be called prologue of this episode. If it reads, it will be reminded of various things. (It is [ -- &#12354; and / whether only I forgot and ] --) It is one first. why -- Midland -- being such -- being also alike -- is it conquered by KUSHAN easily? It seems that it is various and that there was a cause in it although decline of national power was probably the main reasons.
One is spread of an epidemic.
The epidemic by large generating of a rat spread in the country ruined in war with a CHUDA empire from the first, and many villages became extinct. (The refugees who flowed out of those villages have gathered for holy place ARUBION seed)
Another is the rash act which can say it also as madness of a king.
You cleave 70-percent &#12418; of national power over two years.
In order to follow Griffith which broke jail from the underground prison of a reproductive tower, did you continue searching? And is it invaded and invaded by KUSHAN, when [ that ] the &#29378;&#29579; falls on the illness and passes away still more? And each KYARA's and others course of action. Princess Charlotte -> although after Miya was filled, it is caught by KUSHAN, and it is &#24189;&#38281; to a reproductive tower.
Sir Laban -> since it was near the border at the time of king death, KUSHAN invasion is not encountered. It returns to Wyndham this time. FOSU minister -> at the time of king death, it was in the king's palace.
After KUSHAN invasion and an underground movement are continued and it is back Miya to welcoming about Princess Charlotte in a resistance organization at the time of formation (are unexpected active-people ?) Owen Sir -> king death.
Unknown after that -- Well. It is being [ it / although it thinks somehow that Sir Owen would be arrested by KUSHAN with Princess Charlotte, when it does so but / battle casualty ? &#12381;&#12435; ]-sadly IYA since a man is the talk of having been sent to the battlefield as &#25126;&#22900; regardless of the status.
A certain utility value was found out by KUSHAN and I want you to have served near Princess Charlotte --. &#9632; In "revealed ?" of 17 pictures which Griffith drew, and "revealed ?", the talk of a certain dream which people in Midland looked at was told to the beginning. "The hawk of the light which comes down in the darkness which covers all the worlds" it -- already -- a &#12414;&#12435;&#12414; straight ball -- "Griffith -- the Savior -- the translation it is being said that is " -- it is . since there cannot be no hawk for people of Midland other than Griffith (@17 volume which Sir Laban has said), the purpose of Griffith becomes a king (it is --. it has not changed yet ?) -- therefore -- too -- a future target -- the princess -- rescuing -- marriage kana - Since KUSHAN will have attacked immediately after king death if it says so, Princess Charlotte should not have finished the coronation formula yet.
That is, the throne of Midland is a vacancy now.
If it does so, since whether it is also possible to get not "a queen's husband" but the grade of a "king" itself if Griffith is done well is Princess Charlotte who was a melodrama melodrama, it will be pleased with ? Griffith, and it is [ whether it is also &#35698;&#12387;&#12385;&#12419;&#12358; or ] about the throne. -- But I count on the princess reluctantly just for a moment. Kana - which is not by touching present Griffith "? from which something is different" &#12387;&#12390;&#21208;&#12389;&#12356;&#12390;&#12367;&#12428;. &#12358;&#12358; -- isn't it unreasonableness? &#12418;&#12435; made into the sympathizer now [ &#12394;&#12387;&#12385;&#12419; ] just as it suspected only that and even the &#12383; Mule met Griffith. &#9632; &#24656;&#24093;&#20309; of KUSHAN was surprised and it is "the magic of KUSHAN" it is said that KUSHAN manipulates -- a half -- people -- half--- a beast -- monsters I did not think that such a thing of a super-usual state was manipulated to the KUSHAN side by no means. True character of this monster. 1. an apostle (apostle opposing Griffith (God hand) is needed, or it is --) 2. apostle -- moving aside (those same with interrogative as a top) -- 3. spirit of a departed person (a trawl and KERUPI -- &#12415;&#12383;&#12356;&#12394;) It is a magician to manipulate it, if it does so. -- It is ?. It obtains, and for the moment, the apostle of 2 also moves aside and - and I think kana -. saying [ the apostle of 1 ] -- one person -- if -- although there is an apostle opposing Griffith and kana - (it is painful) is thought, if it becomes plurality, feel that it cannot be just for a moment Therefore, two or more apostles whom the one apostle made also move aside, and it is &#12290;. having thought that it was not the spirit of a departed person of -- conviction ?3 somehow, if it was this -- half a monster -- people -- half--- a beast -- &#12392; -- saying should be caught It has left man's form. Trawl &#12420; KERUPI is truly &#29539;&#12387;&#12413;&#12363;&#12387;&#12383;&#12375;&#12397;.

However, the monster, alligator, and elephant form of KUSHAN are truly INDO &#12387;&#12413;&#12356;.
It is said that God called KUMPIRA of an alligator in a half the body and God called Ganesa of an elephant in the head are needed in a Hindu myth. --

Although SEN of &#12399;&#12387; and man's imagination of the monsters which appeared this time when done so to product ? Meet and which is called the spirit of a departed person of 3 if it becomes cannot finish being thrown away, either, it does not understand honestly [ -- ]. It expects next time. When saying so, the prophesy of advent of the hawk of light was also in KUSHAN. Also or [ &#24656;&#24093; of this time / told / the &#31070;&#35351; ] /. What possibly knew &#21463;&#32905; of Griffith by a certain method if &#12384;&#12387;&#12390;&#24444; was an apostle. (Like [ Griffith / of ZODDO which hastened to origin ]) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .... &#12354; -- when saying so, a chapter changes to AO &#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12383;'s after all as "a new chapter start", and there was nothing in the end of the last -- coming out -- peevish -- ? It will knead, if the thing of Griffith is not drawn any longer just for a moment, either, since it is too called "the chapter of a &#32854;&#39764; record of war", and are they things? It appears quickly and the "duties" which ROKUSU and others who went away quickly wore is worried.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.

As Foss asks him if the Falcon is indeed back, they're attacked by half-man half-beast (crocodile and elephant) monsters. According to Foss, the Kushan use wizardry to control them.

That sounds interesting. I was wondering if these Kushan monsters were indeed referenced from Hindu mythology. With Kushan being so characteristically Indo based it isn't too far from possible. Miura may have drawn from Hindu myth as he has from other legends and folklore. Afterall, the merging of the two worlds means fantastic creatures of all sorts are now taking on physical substance and form. The Kushan may well have their own veritable host to draw upon, using their legends and beliefs, and their own sorcerers and magicians, necessary for controlling and drawing them out. As with Midland's peoples, the beliefs here create the idea, which in turn may be coalescing into more tangible forms.

However, the monster, alligator, and elephant form of KUSHAN are truly INDO &#12387;&#12413;&#12356;.
It is said that God called KUMPIRA of an alligator in a half the body and God called Ganesa of an elephant in the head are needed in a Hindu myth. --

The Ganesha that they're talking about here is a prominent figure in the Hindu pantheon. And as the story goes, he loses his head and has it replaced with that of an elephant's. He definitely isn't one of the more violent gods, and I'm not too sure if the Ganesha reference is accurate here.

As for the crocodile thing, Makara is the term generally used for creatures of this type. Click here for more info. The page contains some info on the Kelpie as well.

How mages-wizards did operate before the new era of the merge of the two worlds? This I do not remember but there must have been an explanation of their practice (Flora must have said something)

Well, Look like Griffith is going to be the king of midland soon... ;D

puella said:
Anyway, there's no problem if I guess we will be able to see Griffith so soon, isn't it? :)

Yes! But the sad thing was that we wont be seeing the white haired Guts for a long long time... :'(

Top Bottom