Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230

Sorry ozmo, but.. where's the third thing you got to say? :)
About the 2nd... I think thet now they have other things to worry about ;D
Interesting to see that probably there's some kushan wizard, i hope to see him/them soon.
It sounds like this (probably) final battle could be an harder match for the new Hawks.
At least, let's hope that (not funny to see such an evident superiority like in the last battle we saw).

Sancho Panza said:
It sounds like this (probably) final battle could be an harder match for the new Hawks.

Agreed but the Kushan empire will fall sooner or later, unless the leader is one of the God-hand... :p

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Of course, if you accept the existence of wizards is safe to assume that a kindom or a empire can hire them. I am curious about the "guest" that leader of the kushans is waiting for. He apparently fears him, but this not make automatically him a enemy. Mmm, maybe we are about to see one of those wizard next issue or...Who said that every demon is necessarily allied to Griffith?

puella

Berserk forever

I read Miura's comment which is in the end of this issue of YA.
I don't get my YA yet so I read it translated into Korean.

Miura's comment:
I'm very happy that Pranetes and Twin Spica have been animated but I wanted to see "Stars of the limit" movie most.

** I don't know anything about those mangas and "Stars of the limit" is just my translation of Korean title. The creator is Yamada Yoshihiro.
I don't even know either original Japanese or English title of them. :-X
Hepl me with that, please.

puella said:
I don't even know either original Japanese or English title of them. :-X
"Planetes", "Futatsu no Spica"/"Twin Spica", and "Dokyôboshi" (I don't know if "The Mission: Enter 4" is supposed to be an English title or a subtitle).

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
If that the case then Guts was on which side? ::)

It's entirely possible that he'll ally with the Kushans to fight Griffith, which will probably make him look even more like a devil to the good people of Midland. Of course this doesn't mean he won't find the eternal good will of the Kushans stabbed in his back after the battle is over. ;)

Besides, when is the last time there was an absurd amount of monsters that would rip an ordinary man head off with one finger in Berserk and Guts didn't end up killing them?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Ozmo said:
Besides, when is the last time there was an absurd amount of monsters that would rip an ordinary man head off with one finger in Berserk and Guts didn't end up killing them?
the eclipse

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

I don't think that Guts will take part in the incoming war between the Kushan and Griffith. But he will have to deal with its outcomes.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

You know, Guts could just be a wild card in all this, he doesn't necessarily have to pick a side. And that's assuming he's even in any condition to be fighting anything after the armor and Grunbeld.

Ozmo said:

Monsters there might not be any, but for human, you can consider Tapasas...

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I have the current YA. It is currently 11:42AM...I will have it up 6 and a half hours.

My pleasure ;D

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert

Guts take a side? He'd just storm through everyone and go straight for Griffith, killing anyone in his path be they Midland, Kushan or demon. :p

O

Ozmo

The delay is quite allright with me, since I just got home anyway. ;D

Thanks a million for the scans again.

Whoa! No wonder Miura had to take a break, drawing all of those city scenes must have taken him absolutely ages.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Here's a mirror in case you guys destroy Saiya's bandwidth:

www.skullknight.net/griffith/23001.jpg

I can't wait to find out what Jafar there is saying at the end. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Foss: "The cities gone to hell; those elephant-men shit wherever they feel like it!"

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Thank you !
This chapter is cool, nice intro to whats to come ! Hum, I wonder if the kushan captain in control of Wyndham is a peculiar person since he's darken... or will he turn dead first seconds Griffith will meet him ? ^^
Guil

Top Bottom