Episode 230

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Re:Chapter 230

Domo aligato Saya!

What I really want to know is how the fuck did the Kushan manage to put dead people on every fucking roof of the city! They must have quite a fun time doing this! And also, that's a great picture:

IRVINE.JPG

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thank you very much, SaiyajinNoOuji. ;)

I'll bet Irvine's apostle form would be a kind of bird like a swallow. Did you see his coat had a SWALLOW-tail? ;D

All thanks to our Godly Saiya :D

That was a cool chapter btw, it was well worth the effort of 7 weeks waiting...

From here i can assume Guts is not going to return for a long long time... but nevertheless it is good to see those badass characters again... 8)

P.S Somehow i got a feeling that SK seem to be like Locus in the past, especially the appearance on the steed, or maybe i m just being paranoid... :)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Thanks SaiyajinNoOuji.
It is a pity that Guts is out of the game for now: I would like to see him discuss some philosophical matter with the elephant and croc men :D

Much appreciation, SaiyajinNoOuji.

It looks like that old Kushan leader is sitting in the lap of a multi-armed statue...Kali comes to mind (hindu goddess of destruction)...I'm sure that's not the only multi-armed deity, but thanks to Mighty Max, it's the one I'm most familiar with 8)

It also looks like the Kushan leader is eating something (human limb?), the way that object in his hand is positioned in his first pic, and how much closer to his mouth his hand is in the 2nd pic.

roberto999 said:
Thanks SaiyajinNoOuji.
It is a pity that Guts is out of the game for now: I would like to see him discuss some philosophical matter with the elephant and croc men :D

thanks a lot Sayajin!! ;D

Roberto..But...ROTFL!!!!
Ahahahah!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Hey, thanks for the chapter.

At least the Kushrans are trying... Its better then the previous slaughters.
I do wonder what will happen when Griffith's main army meats up with the Kushran's and their monsters. It'll be interesting to see what the human troops manage to do.

Thanks saiyajin, you're the man and by the man I mean THE Man.

Sure Griffith wasn't in it, but it builds up his portion of the story. We'll get to see how people react to the savior Griffith and how they'll react when they realize his new nature...

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

from the looks of ch. 230, "seima senki" makes more sense... if we consider the neo hawks to be the holy forces defeating the demonic kushanites

but it seems more interesting to ask the source of kushan sorcery. hopefully there will be an explanation soon.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Thanx Ouji, great editing, as usual ^^

What a brilliant chapter. Miura never stops creating does he? I mean... a walking Elephant with wearing Indian/Viking/Tank armour? Genius. Shame we couldn't see him in action...still, a lance through the eyes was a nice way to go!

Wasn't it great to see Foss again? The little guy's still sweaty :D

The opening scene was typical Berserk. While the weird and wonderful happens in Guts' neck of the woods, the rest of the world is drenched in darkness and death. Having all those corpses around Wyndam was a far cry from the way I remember it.

So, enough with the random shit! Any guesses to who this shady figure is?

230-Unknown.jpg
He's gotta be Kushan with a beard like that! What I'm wondering, is why he's sat in the lap of something with 8 arms :-\

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Thanks Ouji.

You know, the creepiest part for me was seeing the fountain with all the heads in it.

It was a far cry from how I remembered it when Griffith was talking to Charlotte there.

Here's a small translation from me:

Elephant Man: I'm not an animal!

Yeah, I know, lame joke.

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break

What a sick chapter, haha. I love it. I'd like to know where these creatures are all coming from though.

As far as the leader of the Kushrans go, I wonder if he's receiving power from a God-Hand like source, and if that's whats creating these creatures?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Perhaps we’ve seen this mysterious Kushan leader before. Check out Volume 17, chapter 6: Revelation (2), pages 126 and 127.

kushan.jpg

kushan2.jpg

The resemblance to the man seen in 230 is uncanny. ;)​

Before it was just a “random” Kushan army shot that showed that Midland was in deep shit, perhaps it’s not so random anymore. That elephant very clearly and deliberately is sticking out from the rest of the picture in the foreground, and it’s adorned with the fanciest decorations. So it’s logical to assume that the shadowy leader riding up top is the same shadowy leader waiting for Griffith to invade now.

I like the idea that Miura introduced this guy 9 volumes ago. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Oh yeah, and where's the translation for this chapter? It's been hours! =)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Griffith said:
Perhaps we’ve seen this mysterious Kushan leader before. Check out Volume 17, chapter 6: Revelation (2), pages 126 and 127.
So it’s logical to assume that the shadowy leader riding up top is the same shadowy leader waiting for Griffith to invade now.

I like the idea that Miura introduced this guy 9 volumes ago. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Oh yeah, and where's the translation for this chapter? It's been hours! =)
The fact remains that in both instances he is a shadowy shape. Why ? What is trying to hide Miura ?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

Sai, you rock my world! 8)

But apostle like creatures fighting alongside the Kushans? Something smells rotten and I'm not talking about the poop made by Elephant Man.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Miyu said:
Sai, you rock my world! 8)

But apostle like creatures fighting alongside the Kushans? Something smells rotten and I'm not talking about the poop made by Elephant Man.

Remeber that Griffith's army 'included' the Kushans. When Mule saw them in the army camp he was stunned and angry.

LG

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Griffith said:
I think Raban being in the chapter within itself is more interesting than Griffith's involvement. I wonder if Miura will pull the old "we only see Griff in the last panel" trick again, it's been a while. =)

-Griffith

I agree 100%. After seeing Raban it brings back all the events that happened in Midland when the old King, Charlotte's dad, was alive.

LG

Top Bottom