Episode 230

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Chapter 230

Majin Tenshi said:
I say its Gennon. I mean, just look at that beard.

I thought he got his head run through with Griff's sword long ago for being a ' noisy pebble in the way.' Not to mention a rapist and molestor

At the chapters return to Midland and familiar faces.

Irvine up there on the roof...anyone's guess? What does that guys eyes look like if he has any LOL

And it's no wonder about the dead bodies...the members of Griffith's army are doing what they set out to do...horrify, slaughter, and take over Midland.

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

To whom ever posted what might that thing that the Kushan leader was leaning against. Maybe it was a creature that resembles Cathulu..Neer know..huge octopus thingie. meh, Anyways, I am ready for 231 and the trans for 230. ;D

p.s. Miyu, I'll rock your world any day ;)

dorkwadd

Zim, Nny, and Squee!

I think its just a throne. It's actually a rather stereotypical figure for a middle eastern culture which the Kushan are obviously modeled after.

I would like a huge throne made into the shape of a creature with 8 arms.

korkor

I could be a llama

Lady Griffith said:
And it's no wonder about the dead bodies...the members of Griffith's army are doing what they set out to do...horrify, slaughter, and take over Midland.

LG

um...
i thought it was the Kushan army who did that :p

kali.jpg

WAZZZZUP!​

You have made a very keen observation Griffith ;)

Griffith said:
kushan2.jpg

I like the idea that Miura introduced this guy 9 volumes ago. ;D

It seem Muira did plan his story way ahead his current progress now... 8)

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.

Griffith said:
Griffith's awesome observation on Kushan dude's identity.

That's pretty awesome! :D

And Smith,

You're patronizing Griffith:
You have made a very keen observation Griffith ;) <--with this damned winky too

And you're trying to be as cool as him:
It seem Muira did plan his story way ahead his current progress now... 8) <--aha..

It doesn't work. Notice how I use the unabashed Griffith fanboy smiley to suck up to him. Take some lessons. Make some improvements.

I'm a llama!
Berserk[230]jap[download]

Berserk[230]jap[download]

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/
Yahoo! ID: berserk123452000
password: 123testing

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Smith said:
You have made a very keen observation Griffith ;)It seem Muira did plan his story way ahead his current progress now... 8)
I think he's got it fairly well planned out till the end

Uriel said:
Any guesses to who this shady figure is?

230-Unknown.jpg
He's gotta be Kushan with a beard like that! What I'm wondering, is why he's sat in the lap of something with 8 arms :-\

Maybe it's Void...

O

Ozmo

DarkBlademaster said:
Maybe the Kushan leader is an apostol that is not sided with gods hand?(kinda like Wyald)

What on earth are you talking about? He said the God Hand told him (literally "told us" IIRC) he could do whatever he wanted and he referred to them as his guardian angels (obviously having some form of respect and gratitude for them). Nothing is certain, but everything seems to indicate the other apostoles are exactly the same and well... how they joined Griffith's army is a bit of a mystery, but I think Wild would have joined up as well.

Legato 2057

The Grey Wolf

Uriel said:
230-Unknown.jpg
He's gotta be Kushan with a beard like that! What I'm wondering, is why he's sat in the lap of something with 8 arms :-\

I don't see a beard there, but with the shape of his head, the shoulders and the upraised palm, the first thing I think of is Void,

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

I don't see a beard there, but with the shape of his head, the shoulders and the upraised palm, the first thing I think of is Void,

Look at the left corner of the guy's head where it connects to the shoulder. That's a beard. And also the palm isn't really raised upwards like Void's but more like stroking his beard.

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!

It could be Void although it probably isn't. Afterall Griffith is Fempto, who is to say that Void hasn't become human (sorta) in the meantime? Of course human Void would have a beard. If you used to have no scalp wouldn't you grow as much hair as you could now.

And Irvine isn't blind. Look at his bow, it has a giant eyeball on the front.

Legato 2057 said:
and the upraised palm, the first thing I think of is Void,

His arm seemed to be human, so i dun think it is becz Void had a skeleton arm with long pointy finger... You cause catch a glimpse at vol 12

Furthermore they are all the same GH, why the hell would he want to fight his own member

P.S Finally regarding Void being reborn, this is the most absurd thing ever heard...

Top Bottom