Site down?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
ehm , I suspect that everyone of us did view the same blank page those two last days ;D

hey I just changed my signature and the first post of the "Black Chick of Darkness" is post n.666 (the number of the beast) :eek:
<-------------

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like last year, I forgot to re-register the domain name skullknight.net

There was about 3-4 days downtime worldwide, but a few individuals only experienced a day or two, those lonely souls. Needless to say, it's all straightened out now.

I'd apologize about the downtime but really, I doubt we missed anything exciting. Nothing exciting is happening right now so... so there.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Allright then, thank you Walter. You people need to have a little more faith in Walter and quit complaining about the site going down. If he was going to close the site im sure he would have told you.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Forgot to mention, October 19th was the sites 3 year anniversary.

3 years... who'da thunk it'd go on this long?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Smith said:
Oh at last, it was back... ;D

I thought my server was down instead, never did expect everyone was also experiencing this...

lol same here. but when i tried 2 get on the site from my school and i couldnt get on, i was scared then... ::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I thought the site got slammed by hits

It went down a few days ago for me so I thought maybe it got slammed by so many hits since the US Dark Horse comics manga was out, Ifigured a lot of people might want to access this site.

Damn I must be hooked, Berserk is like a drug, and I was suffering from site withdrawal LOL

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
Forgot to mention, October 19th was the sites 3 year anniversary.

3 years... who'da thunk it'd go on this long?

...and with continued scans of all the up comming eps...It will go on a lot longer ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:I thought the site got slammed by hits

The Dragon Slayer said:
Tell me about it. I haven't been able to get the English manga yet and I'm about to bomb LA if I don't get it soon. Shit, WHY?! :'(

So you're the one who started the LA fires in the attempt to get the manga!!! Admit it you dropped the bomb already...;)

LG

fors

Burning Rage !!!
mmm 3 years already??? it seems like a lot of time, it is such a pitty I didn´t find this site sooner you have done a great job walter.

Fors said:
mmm 3 years already??? it seems like a lot of time, it is such a pitty I didn´t find this site sooner you have done a great job walter.

Skullknight.net was not the first site if i m not wrong, it was orginated from Walter Sanctuary... Or was it...? ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Skullknight.net was not the first site if i m not wrong, it was orginated from Walter Sanctuary... Or was it...? ::)
Walter's Sanctuary was the first site, created in August 2000. It was hosted free on geocities and it housed a few speculations and Chapters 165-167. After I got hit by waves of traffic, I decided to get my own domain, skullknight.net That was in October 2000.

But the Berserk community was still at Black Sun Over Midland until around August 2001. Our community didn't take off until then.

fors

Burning Rage !!!
Perhaps it should be good to add a history section, just to remember from the begining how much the site has grow and I don´t know maybe some major events or changes.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Fors said:
Perhaps it should be good to add a history section, just to remember from the begining how much the site has grow and I don´t know maybe some major events or changes.
No, I think my personality is egotistical enough that I dont need a "website history" section to validate it.

fors

Burning Rage !!!
Walter said:
No, I think my personality is egotistical enough that I dont need a "website history" section to validate it.
really?? I haven´t noticed that JAJAJA j/k, Ok it´s fair enough

Top Bottom