Need help...

Asking a favour from you guys... Is there an address where i can access to the coloured version of white-haired Guts? (such as the one shown in the character section) I would like to save that as wallpaper...

Glad if anyone can help... :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Asking a favour from you guys... Is there an address where i can access to the coloured version of white-haired Guts? (such as the one shown in the character section) I would like to save that as wallpaper...

Glad if anyone can help... :)
Learn the internet.

M

medievald00d

that pic you saw? if you want to use it as your avatar, what you can do is right click the picture. Then, copy its url, and on your screen name avatar, click the "I have my own Pic" option, and paste the url.

Or, what you can do, is right click the picture. Then click "save picture as" and save it somewhere on your hard drive. Then, you could find a site to host it on, and link it there....but that happens to be a lot more work...

pheonixfenix said:
Or, what you can do, is right click the picture. Then click "save picture as" and save it somewhere on your hard drive. Then, you could find a site to host it on, and link it there....but that happens to be a lot more work...

I know what u mean but i need to enlarge it to around the size of standard wallpaper... which is beyond my capability even with the photoshop... :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I know what u mean but i need to enlarge it to around the size of standard wallpaper... which is beyond my capability even with the photoshop... :'(
That's not what you asked.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
gutsafter.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Other than the VIOLENT HELLFIRE in the background, which really doesn't fit the scene, I dig the Guts coloring.

nostyleart

Quixotic
smith, i got a question thats kind of off-topic...

where did u get ur avator?
and what is it? is it a demon form of guts or something?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The avatar is a photoshoped image from one of the current chapters.
Its Guts in his new armor (The Armor of the Berserk) transformed by the beast.
PM's are good for this so a thread can stay on topic.

Top Bottom