yahoo auctions japan

I've noticed that lots of cool berserk stuff go up for auction on Yahoo Auctions Japan. But i can't read japanese nor use the search function. Is there any way to view yahoo auctions japan in english?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Well, you can use babelfish.altavista.com to do a shitty translation and get the general idea. However, I don't see any real point since they don't ship to the States (you have to have somebody/know somebody in Japan to ship the item to, who will then ship it to you).

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
DirectDK said:
I've noticed that lots of cool berserk stuff go up for auction on Yahoo Auctions Japan. But i can't read japanese nor use the search function. Is there any way to view yahoo auctions japan in english?

Yes contact

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

And tell him Lady Griffith sent you. You know who I am! :)

LG

Franz

It's a dolphin.
DirectDK said:
Thanks. yeah, I guess going through Rinkya and other similar services are my only way =/

OMG, Rinkya and Celga will rip you off all KINDS for shipping fees, and any other fees that seem applicable.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Thanks for the info. I did hear that rinkya was very pretty pricey because of the shipping and commissions so this is the gentleman I use:

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

E mail him and tell him LG sent you.

He does charge a commission but then what shopping service doesn't. If I want something badly enough I am willing to pay that commission as long as it's reasonable. Shipping is always a bitch but then I expect my things to arrive safely and unbroken. M world service does a great job of packing everything so well it takes me forever to get the stuff out of the boxes LOL.

My personal shopper in Japan is a friend. However she does the shopping for me as a favor, and I am planning on paying her extra as a bonus because she went out of her way to go and buy me items I'd never be able to get any other way.

LG

Top Bottom