*yawn*

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
gezze i'm tired enough said here's the gia's list of the best games of last year Metal Gear, FFX, and Silent Hill2 were in the most list out of all of them. http://thegia.com/features/f020104.html
cut and past Dave

R

Rufus

10 reasons ffx was horrible:

1. voices
2. doesnt let you skip all the cut screens or the tlaking parts
3. plot
4. auron wont put his arm in his sleeve
5. the big blue thing and wakka are complete idiots and slower then canadians
6. every other character in the game (number 5 had the worse)
7. the game and evrything else says blitzball is base don mathmatics (which is like saying that rikku is a cyborg)
8. rikku isnt a cyborg
9. ruins the already bad final fantasy name
10. there is a rip off of jar jar binks which is worse then the actually jar jar since its a rip off.

this was only me opinion so it must be right

1. voices
I assume you played the US version?
What was the problem with the plot? It was much more coherent overall than the previous Final Fantasy games, in my opinion?
As far as I'm concerned, I like it. Don't you watch "samurai movies"?
Huh?
Huh? I thought this one has likeable characters, on the contrary? No "useless" or "pointless" ones, unlike in the previous games?
7. the game and evrything else says blitzball is base don mathmatics
So is the battle system, I don't see your point?
(which is like saying that rikku is a cyborg)
Huh??
8. rikku isnt a cyborg
. . .
10. there is a rip off of jar jar binks which is worse then the actually jar jar since its a rip off.
What? The "oh-so-important" Shipaafu guy, maybe?
Guess so...

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
10 reasons ffx was horrible:

1. voices
3. plot
7. the game and evrything else says blitzball is base don mathmatics (which is like saying that rikku is a cyborg)
8. rikku isnt a cyborg

Uh-oh, this is ganna turn into some shit….

I still cant wait to play the game tho (GODDAMN, y does ps2 have to be so expensive?! :'()

CnC

Ad Oculos
i'm a broke mofo again... so much for PS2...
only this time i'm a broke mofo with a sweet car system...

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
just to add to the fray, (i've said this before and i'll say this again) in MY WORLD squaresoft stopped making final fantasy since 6.

I have to agree on somepoints...I am only 10 hours or so into the game and the voice acting is very bad. The story itslelf is OK but Wakka is lame and Blitzball is not very fun. I wished they fleshed that out more so it becomes action oriented instead of tuenbased.

The grid for powerups is cool and so are the character designs..I mean Auron is very cool. Tidus is a lamer but he is starting to grow on me a bit. I must say that I liked FF8 better then 7 and 9 so this one is alot like 8 design wise. So I like it..It does take awhile for the story to get moving..and it is very linear almost no room so far for general exploring.

Hmm, I wish they would make a FF were you could fly from planet to planet like Ultima II...That was cool cause it had midevil type weapons as well as machine guns etc. Of course the graphics blow by todays standards but graphics aren't everything.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
It's a beautiful game with beautiful music, Graphics, songs, story and characters. You will enjoy what you see. I guarentee it  :)
Thats what i wanted to hear;however i didn t execpt to hear anything else.
I just hoped that it would have been released in europe this winter cause i really don t like to play any FF during summertime.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Thats what i wanted to hear;however i didn t execpt to hear anything else.
I just hoped that it would have been released in europe this winter cause i really don t like to play any FF during summertime.

It's like playing BioHazzard aka resident evil in the day time. Believe me you will like it. The twist ending is absolutly awesome! That's all I'll say!! No more spoilers!!

herbert_ruprecht

j'ai besoin de berserk. gonz kloa, nix onderes!
yes yes yes i played the game and its horrible
hert's sufuat auf üba final fantasy an schas zum redn!
des is des beste RPG wos überhaupt gibt. i wü nix mehr hean...
es gibt natürlich auch die möglichkeit sich einer mündlichen prüfung zu unterziehen, in form einer befragung, net.
um den ganzen sachverhoit metaphorisch darzustellen: mehrere schakale kämpfen ums überleben, und manchmal geht des tödlich aus, net.
sven, kumm sufuat her, wonn nit donn pock i die mama vor deine augn. host mi vastondn? oft reast weder an monat und des wü i neama segn, net...

berserk ist das einzig wahre, net. ois ondere is voikommen irrelevant.
j'espère que vous allez bien.

herbert ruprecht

Hans_Michi_Roitner

naa ned!ned sterbn gatserl!i hob di do so gern!naa
hert's sufuat auf üba final fantasy an schas zum redn!
des is des beste RPG wos überhaupt gibt. i wü nix mehr hean...
es gibt natürlich auch die möglichkeit sich einer mündlichen prüfung zu unterziehen, in form einer befragung, net.
um den ganzen sachverhoit metaphorisch darzustellen: mehrere schakale kämpfen ums überleben, und manchmal geht des tödlich aus, net.
sven, kumm sufuat her, wonn nit donn pock i die mama vor deine augn. host mi vastondn? oft reast weder an monat und des wü i neama segn, net...

berserk ist das einzig wahre, net. ois ondere is voikommen irrelevant.
j'espère que vous allez bien.

herbert ruprecht
na herbert!na!des konst net sogen!i hob a ongst,...gib i....gib i zua!!na gib i zua!!!
soooo!schließ ma moi rechtseinheitlich die akten!
najo max kumst aussa un...und sogst ma...soooogst ma was war den der behaviourismus??

nana berserk is net unlustig na net unlustig.
Großartige charaktäre....jo vorallem der guts der gfoit ma....der erinnert mi imma a bissal an mein david.jojo hhaha!schlürf!schlürf!

herbert_ruprecht

j'ai besoin de berserk. gonz kloa, nix onderes!
hiaz sog i dia amoi wos. da david schaut im guts überhaupt net gleich, und du schaust aus wia da foss. des san gonz klore totsochn und de g'hern g'sogt.

da david g'hert amoi in oasch budat, dass raucht!!

Hans_Michi_Roitner

naa ned!ned sterbn gatserl!i hob di do so gern!naa
hiaz sog i dia amoi wos. da david schaut im guts überhaupt net gleich, und du schaust aus wia da foss. des san gonz klore totsochn und de g'hern g'sogt.

da david g'hert amoi in oasch budat, dass raucht!!
naaaaa!des dearfst net sogn! da david is so liab!
gibi zua abissal schiach isa gib i zua!weil a aus dem stinkenden fleischwaznfut geboren is!! do ko jo er nix dafür.
aber bitte net glei in oasch budan!!naaaaaaaaa!
wo bin i do höfts ma bitte i mog net oaschbudan naaa.

Top Bottom