Berserk Original Soundtrack

I really love Susumu Hirasawa's music in Berserk. It's really the only thing that makes the anime worth watching. I'd like to buy it, but I don't know if it has been released in the United States yet. Does anybody know if it has been released, or is planned to be released here? If not, I'll just get the import, but I'd rather get a domestic version. Thanks.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Dragon Slayer said:
I really love Susumu Hirasawa's music in Berserk. It's really the only thing that makes the anime worth watching. I'd like to buy it, but I don't know if it has been released in the United States yet. Does anybody know if it has been released, or is planned to be released here? If not, I'll just get the import, but I'd rather get a domestic version. Thanks.
They don't make many domestic anime soundtracks. It's worth importing.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
there's a domestic hellsing soundtrack? I might look into that, the two japanese releases were missing a couple of tracks from the anime.

Wereallmad said:
there's a domestic hellsing soundtrack? I might look into that, the two japanese releases were missing a couple of tracks from the anime.
don't get your hopes up it's the same exact two packaging and everything the only difference is the song listing is in english.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Lady Griffith said:
Just get the import Berserk soundtrackCD. Can't go wrong with it and there isn't a domestic version.

LG

Better yet, go to Best Buy and steal cd-burner and some CDRs and then d0wnl0dx0rs the the entire sountrack and play it all teh time.

Top Bottom