Matrix revolution

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Did you guys really think I was that serious when I asked that question?

Majin Tenshi said:
They don't actualy live at the center of the earth. ::) They live deep in the crust, near the mantle.

There are plenty of plants and animals, whole isolated ecosystems, based around deep sea steam vents. I fail to see what the difference is. They can even use artificial light for traditional crops if they want.

No shit, I didn't think they were melting in the actual earth core. I did take earth science in high school...

Anyway, did they mention the deep sea steam vents and artificial light in the movie, or was that your own theory? The only reason I brought it up is because I couldn't remember any explanations from the movies, and thought it was a silly plot hole. Not that it deals with the theme of the movies anyway...

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
You are a disease, Smith...

You must.. die...

Before your posts continue to multiply and multiply...

And every natural resource on this board is consumed.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
TheSkyTraveller said:
Anyway, did they mention the deep sea steam vents and artificial light in the movie, or was that your own theory? The only reason I brought it up is because I couldn't remember any explanations from the movies, and thought it was a silly plot hole. Not that it deals with the theme of the movies anyway...
a plot hole is when something just doesn't work. All they did was not directly explain thier food source. That isn't a plot hole, thats just not giving unneccesary information.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Majin Tenshi said:
a plot hole is when something just doesn't work. All they did was not directly explain thier food source. That isn't a plot hole, thats just not giving unneccesary information.

Sorry, Mr. Semantics! :p
I just figured it was somewhat important to the plot that the people of Zion had a logical food source. But maybe since I have a diet that's different than most people's which has led me to contemplate more about food production, I just think about things like that too much.

:D

O

Ozmo

Well I went to see it today and was "OMF, this is great!!!1" for the first half, but grew increasingly annoyed at how the movie proceeded and didn't really like the ending at all. I'll leave the details for when more people have seen it.

Majin_Tenshi

Little too much into the war, other then that I was pleased.

Oh, and one thing that I didn't like about the last fight. Neo didn't use a Kamehameha. 8)
That is all.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
At this point I dont know if Im pissed because its over, or because I didnt liked it. The only thing that REALLY PISSED me off...."Neo.... I believe".....DAMN U!!!!!!!

The ending really suck... except for the final grand appearance of Architect be4 the ending, like Aquedesin said...

Aquedesin said:
Well I like the sentence: "What do you think I am? Human?"... ;)

I remember saying this sentence: "Mr Anderson... We miss you!"

P.S Hail to me! :D
Not even Neo was my match... 8)

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
So, Agent Smith was defeated because he's Neo's opposite? And since Neo sacrificed himself, they became nothing...so, the Matrix was reset, but Zion wasn't destroyed. They said something about the peace only lasting a short while, is that until the next attack on Zion is made when the new "One" emerges within the Matrix? I was a bit confused...

Majin_Tenshi

Smith was defeated because the Machines could recognize the program once it was downloaded into Neo and then they just had to run anti-virus.

P

psymont

i am so depressed .... i have been waiting years to see this film and this is what i got .... it was so bad ....

:'(

im sorry, i cant talk about it right now cause my tears are gonna fry my comp ....

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Why is everyone mad that the movie didn't end how they wanted it to? Wasn't EVERYONE expecting the machines to be defeated, and some completely predictable ending like that? Sure it would have been cool, but this ending I feel was the best they could have done. SO what if it wasn't what you wanted? This is why people disliked the 2nd and 3rd movies, because everyone hyped it up and said that the movies were basically going to be god-like and the greatest things to ever grace our earth. Maybe not to that extent but everyone built these movies up to where there is no way that they could have fullfilled everyone's expectations. Just go and see the movie, don't expect a certain ending, and feel you were jipped because you didn't get it. That is your own fault for being like that. This ending was full of the message the brothers were trying to convey in the film, about choices and life itself. Everyone wants the freakin good triumphs over evil ending which happens in every movie all the time. You got something different, you got a happy ending anyway...they could have made neo lose and everybody die. This ending blew me away and I'm so proud that they ended it that way. Anyone could have ended it with neo destorying the machiens and everyone doing a happy little jig, but they ended it in a much more beautiful way. It is now up to the humans and the machines to keep the peace, they are all given their lives back to the fullest extent, even if that means they end up destorying each other. The point is they all have choice again, they all the ability to create their own futures. Whether they create bad or good futures isn't the point of the ending, the point of the ending is that life without choice isn't worth living. Instead of bitching that it didn't end how you wanted it to just "open your mind" or whatever to what was presented to you. I don't know, I get so pissed that people hate this movie because it wasn't what they wanted. A film maker's job isn't to please fans, it is to present a story how they want to, you can like it or not but they didn't have to make an ending that everyone would have liked. If you don't like it then more power to you, but don't bitch out the Wachowskis because of it. Movies are pieces of art, it's not their job to find out what you want and then make it for you.

Top Bottom