Wolf's Rain

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Me and my friends were really into Wolf's Rain. It was a good series until they decided to slap 4 pointless flashback episodes in with no new footage. After that, we all dropped it and never watched the rest of the series... maybe when it comes out on DVD we'll all rent it for a laugh. But I would recommend it, for beautiful animation and the music ;)

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Well, the flashback episodes weren't even that bad. I had pretty high hopes for this series, but after I finished it I had the feeling it didn't really deliver that much...

It was a nice watch, but I was a bit dissapointed in the storyline.

But it seems there are still 4 more episodes to come, released directly onto DVD. Maybe those will add something.

Uriel said:
It was a good series until they decided to slap 4 pointless flashback episodes in with no new footage.
It's not like they did that because they thoguht it would be fun. They had schedule issues.

Mark said:
But it seems there are still 4 more episodes to come, released directly onto DVD. Maybe those will add something.
Well, yeah. An ending. ^^;
Like I said above, they didn't plan to air four digest episodes in the first place. Meaning that episode 19 was actually supposed to be episode 15, episode 20 was supposed to be episode 16... and episode 26 was supposed to be episode 22, i.e. not the last episode at all.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
It's not like they did that because they thoguht it would be fun. They had schedule issues.Well, yeah. An ending. ^^;
Like I said above, they didn't plan to air four digest episodes in the first place. Meaning that episode 19 was actually supposed to be episode 15, episode 20 was supposed to be episode 16... and episode 26 was supposed to be episode 22, i.e. not the last episode at all.

so it's not a very good idea to get it, is it?

Markaveli63

I don't love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mmm... Well, episode 26 did have a feeling of closure to it. Let's hope the new episodes make a better ending.

Top Bottom