Anime/Game themed drinks

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
A friend and I are making up some Anime or Game related drinks. We've already come up with a recipe for a Red Mage, Saber Marionette J, and Cactar.

I'm trying to come up with a good recipe called 'Godhand,' including Myers Rum, Bacardi, Gin, Cranberry Juice and 5 cherries. I haven't tested it out though and I'm not even sure if it'll taste good. I'll let you know if it does.

I want to hear your ideas for any Anime or Game related drink recipies. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Miyu said:
A friend and I are making up some Anime or Game related drinks. We've already come up with a recipe for a Red Mage, Saber Marionette J, and Cactar.

I'm trying to come up with a good recipe called 'Godhand,' including Myers Rum, Bacardi, Gin, Cranberry Juice and 5 cherries. I haven't tested it out though and I'm not even sure if it'll taste good. I'll let you know if it does.

I want to hear your ideas for any Anime or Game related drink recipies. ;D

If you want a Godhand drink or 100 man slayer..

Mixed into a double shot glass: everclear, Asperatis (sp?) bacardi 151, tequilla, and lemon' (sp?)

I am pretty sure you would want to be sacrificed and just die.....

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
That is a nice thought Sai, but I personally want to be able to walk straight after a drink. Though we did think a great drink for Knights of the Round would be thirteen straight shots. The only problem is that I don't think anyone could survive that :eek:

There is proof that someone will at least be concious, if you roam the interent and you find a video called "Sida Gone Wild" (Its hard to find because its only on so many computers) thats my roomate last year in possibly the funniest taping of a drunken chinaman Ive ever seen. And Ive seen my fair share.

Top Bottom