All those who wander are not always lost
http://yz-box.com/kategory/syousai/godhand.jpg

and the newest Berserk mini figures:

http://yz-box.com/kategory/syousai/MINIberserk2.jpg

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow, I would love to own the Slann and Femto one. Thanks LM :D

On a seperate note, when are those damn trading cards going to be out?

SexyCharlotte

Similarly I'm sure the Godhand statues will look the same as the mini figures. I'm not sure how attractuve Conrad will look suspended from a black pole thing LOL they should use a clear plexiglass thing or something so he looks like he's really floating, not simply 'impaled.'

AOW is lazy about release dates and simply said these items will be out next 'year'

LG

SexyCharlotte

4 to 15 centimeters I think is what AOW said. The mini figures are similiar to the old mini figures in terms of size.

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

I'll try to get a pack of those trading cards and scan them for you peeps. I'm pretty excited for those to come out! Sorry for thread jacking LG. ;D

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Those look amazing.
Are these the mini figures that come randomized in the boxes? Or the ones that come in the typical action figure/toy box with cardboard backing?
I want the Slann one so I can see her wings in 3d finally and not have to deal with all this hypothesizing on what their actual shape is!!

SexyCharlotte

Yamato will probably release them in the little boxes...but they won't be random. I prefer the regular blister pak boxes. All that AOW said was that these minis will be coming out 'next year'. I imagine it should be early next year before Spring but you never know. At least we can anticipate what they look like and drool over them.

Slann Fann Lady G ;)

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Art of War has updated their web page with pics of the new mini figures in their packaging. I did not realize that Puck will come with both versions in one package. Thats major cool. They also have pics at the bottom of their Products section

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Speaking of the website.. is anybody else having trouble loading the pictures on AOW? I'm trying to look at the product images and all I get are red crosses... :-\

SexyCharlotte

It's working for me but there are times when the red X's show up. Right now they have the other mini set on their front page.

LG

ZODDOII

BERSERK
i think those god hand is too small ~~~~~ :-\ :-\ not enough give me oppressed feeling~~~~ those size just is 30mm to 140mm~~~~this is not very well, if size like 130mm to 200mm,that will be right

sorry for my broken english :p :p :p if you can read :-X

SexyCharlotte

The Godhand statues are fairly small ( of course not as small as the minis) too but that's to make them affordable, as the set of five costs around 350 dollars I believe. The limited edition set, which includes a small statue of Griffith in bandages making his initial sacrifice to Godhand, has already sold out on preorder in Japan.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Uriel said:
Speaking of the website.. is anybody else having trouble loading the pictures on AOW? I'm trying to look at the product images and all I get are red crosses... :-\

If you're trying to look at the AOW website using an online translator such as babelfish it only shows the red X's where the images should be. That's at least everytime I've tried it. >:(

If you're viewing it in raw japanese on the other hand...ignore this.

Top Bottom