1000yrs question

nostyleart

Quixotic
alright, if griffith is reborn as a human due to the 1000 year cycle, does that mean that the skull knight was once a god hand too, and reborn? did he sacrifice all of midland to become a god hand.

is he now helping guts to repent for his evil deed?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Guts' new armor originaly had a skull shaped helm. Skuly asked Flora as she prepared it whether or not she wanted Guts to follow their path.

The suggestion of the recent chapters is that Guts = Skullknight, not Griffith = Skullknight.
Of course, thats asumeing that its a repeating cycle, instead of the spiral that Flora says it is.

Really, just read the current chapters. They answer your quesitons for BOTH posts thus far.

O

Ozmo

What you suggested aren't the most radical theories I've heard on these boards, allthough I wouldn't get my hopes up. Not entirely impossible, but God Hand "repenting" sounds a bit odd to me.

Woraug

A credit to dementia
It would make sense though if Skully was once just like Guts, Trying to fight the god hand, we've all noticed how Skully is to Void as Guts is to Griffith.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Majin Tenshi said:
Really, just read the current chapters. They answer your quesitons for BOTH posts thus far.

I dunno how you people can do that with text only. :'( Its just not the same! Alas I must wait for scans.

Top Bottom