Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schnoz(face monster)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon Child

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
This poll is about the major monsters and animal-image in berserk. This could be some kind of counterpart of the my poll below? ;D
Option 6-8 is still empty so I'll edit it if you guys tell me another monsters.
Well, I took out the apostles because there were some poll for the apostles so far.

I go for the Kelpie. YAY!

M

medievald00d

I believe incubuses, the beast, and maybe those undead apostle guardians in the Lost Children arc could also be considered as monsters...

Oh no what have i done...? :'(

puella said:
Option 6-8 is still empty so I'll edit it if you guys tell me another monsters.

There is a monster that manifest on ppl dream and gives them nightmare, i m not sure what it is called though... :p

You can also considered that little face-man in vol25

puella

Berserk forever
Thanks, Pheonixfenix and Smith.
The poll has been edited. :D

roberto999 said:
You forgot the more awesome monster in berserk : Griffith himself.

Yeah, but anyway he still has human form.
I just took some monsters or moster-like things in berserk.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Hum... wanna know somethings
-is the beherit considerable as a monster ? if so, i'd say it's the MIM^^
-there is another monster... i dont have berserk at hand, but I remember it appearing in the beginning of volume22, when the narrator explains there are some changes with Griffith reincarnation. What I mean is the monster we see hiding in a tree, shadow covered...
Guil

Guil Malalanus said:
-there is another monster... i dont have berserk at hand, but I remember it appearing in the beginning of volume22, when the narrator explains there are some changes with Griffith reincarnation. What I mean is the monster we see hiding in a tree, shadow covered...

Oh i remember that, especially that pair of striking eyes which look like Grunbeld in your avatar... :eek:

O

Ozmo

pheonixfenix said:
I believe incubuses, the beast, and maybe those undead apostle guardians in the Lost Children arc could also be considered as monsters...

Actually the plural for incubus would be incubi (same goes for other words directly borrowed from latin and ending in -us). 8)

Puella, try typing it in Japanese and it'll probably look cool all of a sudden. ;)

I vote for the cuddly nose-monster-dude, even though the Kelpie was suprisingly original and all.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Naming him? Hum... the (Shadows) Breather ?^^
He kinda reminds me of the Beherit-apostle when he still was "human", deep down in his hole. But I think we won't see him again... well eitherway that would surprise me muchmuchmuch !
Btw, I really wonder what kind of folk he could belong. He has pointy ears, white shiny eyes, a humanoid left hand, he must be kinda related to dwarves, elves and co that live in astral world...
Guil

puella

Berserk forever
Ozmo said:
Actually the plural for incubus would be incubi (same goes for other words directly borrowed from latin and ending in -us). 8)

But sensê, ;) as far as I know, both of the plurals, incubuses and incubi are being used together, as for incubus?

And even if it were totally wrong, did you really have to pick on it? huh?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
My vote goes to the Beast. It never ceases to impress me somehow. A close second: The Schnoz. :D

No offense Puella... but the title on most impressive monster sound a little weird :-X

Maybe u should somehow name it as "What is your most favourite monsters?" etc.

Well i guess there is no need to change, just a little suggestion... :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I voted for the Beast... but part of me did want to vote for the Trolls... I love those guys :'(

I chose the OGRE as the MIM, in the way that, at least compared to the trolls, he resisted quite well to Guts attacks, until Shierke summoned the Spirit of the River.

Top Bottom