Young Animal Titles?

I'm posting this because I'd like to know what other titles other than Berserk are in Young Animal Magazine. I've been on the site and the only other title I've heard of is Ai Yori Aoshi and that doesn't seem like it belongs in the same magazine as Berserk. ::)

Are there any good series in there other than Berserk or are they all just crap?

puella

Berserk forever
The Dragon Slayer said:
I'm posting this because I'd like to know what other titles other than Berserk are in Young Animal Magazine. I've been on the site and the only other title I've heard of is Ai Yori Aoshi and that doesn't seem like it belongs in the same magazine as Berserk. ::)

Are there any good series in there other than Berserk or are they all just crap?

Ai yori aoshi is in Young Animal though I don't read this manga.
I just flip through almost of the mangas in YA except Berserk and Futari H, Pavlov no inu.
I'm afraid I don't think many of the mangas in YA are worth reading.
But it's just my thought.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I beg to differ Puella. ;D I kinda dig Proffesional Stwer-dess (In a wierd fetish kind of way)... you gotta dig those airplane attendents. ;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
puella said:
Ai yori aoshi is in Young Animal though I don't read this manga.
I just flip through almost of the mangas in YA except Berserk and Futari H, Pavlov no inu.

Hahaha, I always look at 'Paflov no inu' too, it's kinda cute. ;D But Futari H is just too weird for me, although I guess it might serve its purpose for sexually immature boys/men. And I'm also getting quite sick of the use of bananas and censored pictures all the time.

There's also Air Master, of which the anime is still airing in Japan at the moment. I've seen a few episodes of it but it doesn't interest me though.
Yubisaki Milktea is also quite cute, and I like the way it is drawn. It also has this lesbian theme, which always interests me. ;)
Mouse is also published in YA, but I don't even look at it. I already know what there is to see anyway, every single page is filled with HUGE breasts.

There are a few more titles, but I don't have much time right now, so maybe I'll write something about them later.

puella

Berserk forever
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I beg to differ Puella. ;D I kinda dig Proffesional Stwer-dess (In a wierd fetish kind of way)... you gotta dig those airplane attendents. ;D

:eek:
All I've got from that manga is her cute underwear seen a bit too often when she slipped. ;D

Mizar said:
Hahaha, I always look at 'Paflov no inu' too, it's kinda cute. ;D But Futari H is just too weird for me, although I guess it might serve its purpose for sexually immature boys/men. And I'm also getting quite sick of the use of bananas and censored pictures all the time.

Oh, really? I like the banana, peeled off. 8)
and I think the manga is very INSTRUCTIVE and Makoto and Yura live like Bonobo.

Mouse is also published in YA, but I don't even look at it. I already know what there is to see anyway, every single page is filled with HUGE breasts.

Yeah, I think Mouse needs this subtitle "life and struggle of the humongous boobs" :p

Anyway, I kinda like Sestas though I don't like the drawing which looks like to me quite old style.
But as Walter once said, the characters killed people so mercilessly and cruelly. Maybe I like that. :-[

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
Anyway, I kinda like Sestas though I don't like the drawing which looks like to me quite old style.
But as Walter once said, the characters killed people so mercilessly and cruelly. Maybe I like that. :-[
Sestas ? It is perchance about a young pugilist at the time of the emperor Nero ?
It is published in Italy too under the tittle of Cestus ( It is the latin name of the gauntlets that the pugilists did wear )

puella

Berserk forever
roberto999 said:
Sestas ? It is perchance about a young pugilist at the time of the emperor Nero ?
It is published in Italy too under the tittle of Cestus ( It is the latin name of the gauntlets that the pugilists did wear )

Yup, yup exactly. 8) The manga is about Roman emperor and fighting thing.
"Sestas" is just my adaptation of the katakana,Japanese writing.
I always wanted to know what Cestus exactly means.
Thank you, Roby. :D

Top Bottom