Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
Thoughts on the game and the ending?

Personally i thought it was a pretty good game, being translated from a 2D only series and all.

(Castelvania64 and Legacy of Darkness NEVER existed. I ate every copy)

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
i got a stomachache from it and blew up. thankfully my nuts took most of the blow, so im ok.

Its deffinitely worth a rental though... its got good replay value, but unless your a serious player, itll only last about 8 hours at most without doing everything

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Just got the game this weekend. Only played through 5 hours of it so far, but like it. Yay for Japanese voice-overs with English subtitles!

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
tonberrykid02 said:
i like it. but it still cant touch Symphony of the Night.
No castlevania game will ever consume as much of my life as SoN. Nothing touches that classic.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Miyu said:
Just got the game this weekend. Only played through 5 hours of it so far, but like it. Yay for Japanese voice-overs with English subtitles!

I recently got it too, and it's fun, although like everyone else I prefer SoTN. I'm an oldskool 2-D game fan.

Miyu, did you happen to notice that Leon's voice actor is Nobutoshi Canna, the same as Guts in the anime? Thought it was worth mentioning, since it is a Berserk board. ^_^

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
TheSkyTraveller said:
Miyu, did you happen to notice that Leon's voice actor is Nobutoshi Canna, the same as Guts in the anime? Thought it was worth mentioning, since it is a Berserk board. ^_^

Oh, that might explain why he sounded so sexy :-*

Unfortunatly I never played SotN :'( but I did hear it was an excellent game. But beat the game with Leon, had lots of fun, now trying to beat it with Joachim. ;D

hrungnir

I'm a llama!
Leon's character design in LoI sucked... what's with his hair?

I've never played SoN, only the original 3, but it seemed a very good translation of the series into 3d.

The levels were well designed and the graphics were great. A few problems with the camera systems though, but all around it was good.

It seemed to play almost exactly like Devil May Cry except with a whip... not that that's a bad thing, heh.

I also have a problem with their treasure system though... after killing an Executioner 163 times to get his rare drop....... bastards...

Top Bottom