FF11

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I was thinking about it...it sounds tempting.... I may buy onceI have more money and what not...ahhhh wonderful sweet money... ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I remember how excited I was when I started to play Everquest.I grew tired of it a few days afterwards:it's kinda like a big chatroom with 3d avatars,might as well log onto "Gaia online"...

I've been playing it since it's release in the U.S.

Figuring out the ui took a few days, but that was my only real frustration with the game.

I got into my first full group the other day and it was pretty fun.

You do play with the japanese players as well, but they've been pretty nice(healing, guiding, etc.), although i can't understand them. :(

There's suppose to be some sort of translator in the game but I'm not sure how it works.

Earning money and lvls is pretty easy if you know what to kill and what to sell. I have 20k already saved up if that gives you an idea...

If you liked everquest you might like this.

I like it because you look cool even with your startup clothes, the bazaar feature, making money is pretty easy, and you can switch your job at any given moment(eh..well you need to be in your moghouse).

For Square-Enix's first mmorpg, I think they've done pretty good.

To be honest though I will be dropping this game as soon as Everquest 2 comes out.

If any of you guys do decide to play and want to be on the Bismarck server let me know and I'll buy a world pass.

Look me up. :)

Windeline, Lvl 13 Tarutaru Whitemage

Yeah my friend tom bought that bad boy and tried to play it on a 1.2 ghz duron with a fucking TNT2! He proceeded to wake me up the next day with a call from best buy asking which video card he should buy (TNT2s don't have TnL, let alone their speed, I've got one myself). I led him down the true path of the radeon 9000. At least he's giving me his old card, mine's got a streaking effect.

Anyways, I should have a decent sum of money in about a month and I'll be building myself something half decent, say one of those new cheap 1.6 ghz durons, at least 256 megs of ram and nothing under a ti4200 or 9000 pro, and getting FFXI to play with him even though $13 a month is a ripoff. It looks pretty cool, and not too final fantasy-ish. I think I'll have to buy a gamepad too, those controls look dazzlingly confusing.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
It's already out! :eek:

I've been waiting a long time for this game. Hows the graphics? ???
Well... :'( Not quite what you'd expect from so powerful a system but their okay I enjoy them but the character designs are sweet! Elmo hopping on his pogo stick is the best!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Possum Kingdom said:
Well... :'( Not quite what you'd expect from so powerful a system but their okay I enjoy them but the character designs are sweet! Elmo hopping on his pogo stick is the best!

What about the story, SPIOLERS I hear Elmo finds out Bert is his brother or something around those lines. I'm on the second stage where you read the "Hat" and "Mat" bosses.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What about the story, SPIOLERS I hear Elmo finds out Bert is his brother or something around those lines. I'm on the second stage where you read the "Hat" and "Mat" bosses.
MAJOR SPOILERS!
In the next stage Bert grows tragically ill from the cold and has to stay in bed while eating chicken soup. Meanwhile Elmo searches for a cure on Alphabet avenue only to meet up with the dreaded bat and cat and they aren't to happy I saved there before I went to school today.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
this thread was almost dead, but... i am online. playing on server "Hades" since three weeks. if anyone is interested to meet, lemme know. you can always PM as well. ^^

-TS

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
trapped_soul said:
this thread was almost dead, but... i am online. playing on server "Hades" since three weeks. if anyone is interested to meet, lemme know. you can always PM as well. ^^

-TS
Dude... get witht he program... this is old and busted... New Hotness? World of Warcraft! ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
trapped_soul said:
this thread was almost dead, but... i am online.playing on server "Hades" since three weeks. if anyone is interested to meet, lemme know. you can always PM as well. ^^

-TS
Hast du denn einen ethernet anschluss für die ps2!?
bist du auch gemod chipped??
hast du denn überhaupt eine PS2, oder ist das alles nur fake?
wo ist denn der 2te controller?
dann schick mir fannys feinstes mehl(aber griffig!)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Please speak in English, Max, since we're on a public board. If it's private, there's always the PMs. ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Aazealh said:
Please speak in English, Max, since we're on a public board. If it's private, there's always the PMs. ;)
Ups! ;D
We already use PM!
All i wanted to know was whether he plays FF11 on PC or PS2...

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
world of warcaft is the best mmo ever made and will reamain the best forever. Ff11 is was disgrace

Top Bottom