Author Topic: Is it gay to call guts sexy?  (Read 1650 times)

Offline ThaBlackSwordsman

• Of the Interstice
  • Darkness In A Twisted Light
Is it gay to call guts sexy?
« on: November 16, 2003, 04:56:31 AM »
 I was showing two of my friends berserk last week, and when i showed them a picture of guts just being his badass self, they said he looks cool, and i said yeah, hes such a sexy man. then they said that that was worthy of a gay comment. would anyone else consider this a gay comment? Its not that i think hes literally sexy... does anyone know what i mean here?
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream. I am a traveller of time and space, to be where I have been. To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen. They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed.

Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years. With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear.

Offline Vampire_Hunter_Bob

• SK.net Sergeant at Arms
  • Of the Abyss
Re:Is it gay to call guts sexy?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 05:11:14 AM »

Offline ThaBlackSwordsman

• Of the Interstice
  • Darkness In A Twisted Light
Re:Is it gay to call guts sexy?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 05:26:43 AM »
darn... :'(
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream. I am a traveller of time and space, to be where I have been. To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen. They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed.

Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years. With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear.