Teh best name on teh board thread

O

Ozmo

There was once this guy called Squig Rapist on a Warhammer board. In case you don't know what a Squig is, click here. He behaved like one too, which is probably why I remember him as ;D instead of ::).

Of course nothing can top my Counterstrike nick Baroque_Goldfish...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
TEH HOLLAYT VAMP!!!! LIFES RALLY A BLAST! MOVING TOO FAST AYOU GOTS TO STAY AHEAD OF T LKIKE TEH HOLLAY VAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the Holley is somthing like holey but for the meaning it's ,,,,, Deeper "

Teh Holley Vamp. Hands down best name of all time.

Ozmo said:
There was once this guy called Squig Rapist on a Warhammer board. In case you don't know what a Squig is, click here. He behaved like one too, which is probably why I remember him as ;D instead of ::).

Of course nothing can top my Counterstrike nick Baroque_Goldfish...

so you are the ozmo that used to be on portent? ^^;;;
RaveningWhores was another nice one on that board

O

Ozmo

Yes, I'm the infamous Ozmo who used to be the top poster on Portent. Heck, last time I checked I hadn't posted there in two years and still had and average of like 2.5 or so posts per day. I even made "Shut up Ozmo!" the official quote of the Warhammer Players Society for quite a few years. 8)

Of course that was back when I was a dumb teenager who didn't know anything of the internet and had even more time on my hands then currently. :p

Thanks for the reminder, I think I'll try popping up there again. I've changed my email address like 5 times after forgetting my password, but I might figure out something.

Ah, already thought so when I first saw your name here.
Haven't been on portent either for quite some time, it didn't interest me enough anymore, it kept growing, and more and more annoying people registered there (those dumb teenagers who don't know anything of the internet? ^^;;;), so i got fed up and lost interest.

Don't know if it has become somewhat more interesting again, I guess i'll pop up there again just like you :p

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
I AM DA GREAT SOUL BLAAAADER! MY BLADE SEEKS VENGEANCE! IM DA GREATEST SWORDZ MAN IN DA WORLDZ! BOW DOWN TO MY GREAT SWORD TECHNIQUES HAR HAR!

Soul Blazer is an old school SNES action/rpg by ENIX. Im using the Japanese name.
Some of you probably played it.
http://www.angeworks.com/emi/soulblader/images/soulad_02.jpg

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Soul Blader said:
I AM DA GREAT SOUL BLAAAADER! MY BLADE SEEKS VENGEANCE! IM DA GREATEST SWORDZ MAN IN DA WORLDZ! BOW DOWN TO MY GREAT SWORD TECHNIQUES HAR HAR!

Soul Blazer is an old school SNES action/rpg by ENIX. Im using the Japanese name.
Some of you probably played it.
http://www.angeworks.com/emi/soulblader/images/soulad_02.jpg
We have way to many retards on this board man your just crampin my awesome.

Top Bottom