Explosion Toys will be shipping behelits now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Finally Toycom came through and Explosion Toys will be shipping out their behelit orders for all of you ( including me :)) who have been patiently waiting for them. Apologies for the delay but that's how business goes sometimes. They will be coming out with some new and exciting Berserk items in February of next year so keep going to their site at www.explosiontoys.com for announcements and features.

LG

SexyCharlotte

They will be shipped in 7 to 10 days. Finally, now we mortals can call upon the might Godhand. But, the question is..who to sacrifice????

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
What if you ordered one back in july when they originally had them for preorder? I remember ordering one back when they said they'd be getting them in august/early september.

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
What if you ordered one back in july when they originally had them for preorder? I remember ordering one back when they said they'd be getting them in august/early september.

That was when I ordered them. There were some major delays with Toycom, and they're just shipping those orders out now. It should be less than 7-10 days for those of us now who have been patiently waiting to obtain our behelits.

And yes, they do seem to be on ebay a lot now.

LG

Teh Holley Vamp

I'm a Llama
Lady Griffith said:
That was when I ordered them. There were some major delays with Toycom, and they're just shipping those orders out now. It should be less than 7-10 days for those of us now who have been patiently waiting to obtain our behelits.

LG

....wehere fin d toys...... ??? ??? ??? ???

SexyCharlotte

What is your question?Are you asking where to find Berserk toys? If you are you need to look closely on this section here and do your own research.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Lady Griffith said:

LG

Cool. Thanks for the info LG. :)

SexyCharlotte

Also expect delays on some of other explosion toys items such as the Guts TV and Mercenary toy figures and some of the smaller items such as the Pucks...all delayed until sometime in mid to late December ( approximately). I will keep you guys all updated here with further info on future orders.

LG

It took that long to get the Behelits?!? I live in New York and was able to get my hands on both Behelits back in May at Forbidden Planet in Union Square for $11.99

SexyCharlotte

You see, there are treasures to be found in the least expectant places. Those behelits are always available on Yahoo Japan and through my own shopper service...but I had already ordered them long ago through Explosion toys.

LG

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I also (finally) got mine and I have around 10 extra sleeping behelits for anyone here who missed getting one from Explosion. I'm gonna try to do them for $10 including shipping in the US. I'm prolly gonna paint a few grey/green like the one Guts was carrying around for so long.. gotta find pictures of that one.

Anyway, throw me an email or a msg if you still needs yer becchis! I'll help out everyone I can.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Am I the only person who thinks the Bechii necklaces are fugly? I wouldn't pay good money for one... then again, I know a lot of people who would. Lithrael, maybe you should slap some up on ebay?

SexyCharlotte

They're not supposed to be good looking. Anything that calls down Godhand shouldn't be LOL. I actually was frightened of the screaming behelit...that was really repulsive in the anime when it's bleeding tears.

LG

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
*chuckle* I didn't get them to put on Ebay, I got them for this board, so that nobody here would have to pay $18 for one on Ebay.. Though nobody's actually asked for one yet. So they'll all be living in my closet lookin all evil and creepy and scaring the cat till such time as someone wants one and like, emails me and stuff. Maybe later, once there's not so many on Ebay, my offer will actually be useful.

SexyCharlotte

Well there was some kind of fuckup between toycom and explosion toys....toycom as you know is the US release product company for Berserk items. I just received MY behelits about two weeks ago...so hold tight, they should be arriving to you. Have you contacted explosion toys at

orders@explosion-toys.com

And asked them about it?

LG

SexyCharlotte

Well then your best bet is to simply get them for 11.99 a piece from Explosion toys or look on www.ebay.com, but with tax and shipping it's going to cost nearly 30 dollars if not more.

B

BloodyDead

whats the diffrence between this one:

http://www.animecastle.com/AC-250451.html

and the ones expolsion toys sells...?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
One is $14.99 and the other is $11.59. Cummon dude, you're not this much of a chump on AN! The one on AnimeCastle.com has black string and it looks like the other one does not... that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom