VOLUME 26 MANGA RELEASE TWO WEEKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Volume 26 of our favorite manga :) will be released in two weeks in Japan. If anyone wants to order please inbox/private message me.

LG

SexyCharlotte

I'll work on that. I just got word of the volume's release through my source in Japan :) a few hours ago so I'll ask for a photo.

LG

O

Ozmo

All caps topics are usually pretty evil, but I suppose you can be forgiven this once. ;)

It's going to be fun to see how the Hawks mess this one up. Skully had some pretty funky lines back there if I recall correctly.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ozmo said:
It's going to be fun to see how the Hawks mess this one up. Skully had some pretty funky lines back there if I recall correctly.

They'll just do like they did before: steal translations from SK.net's members.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Smith said:
Look like Vol 26 is releasing earlier than i expected!

Actually, Volume 26 should officially be released in a full month from now (December the 19th). According to Young Animal's site and this link, that is.

And about the image of the cover, I doubt anyone's got their hands on it already (except Miura himself of course). I guess we'll see it in one of the next issues of YA first. ;D

SexyCharlotte

Actually no, because my friend already purchased it ahead of time and it will be shipped to her in TWO weeks. Not like the date you posted. It could be that she gets it earlier because she has ties to AOW. But I know she already was sent notice that it would arrive at her doorstep in less than two weeks since when I spoke to her about it, that was two days ago.
LG

Lady Griffith said:
Actually no, because my friend already purchased it ahead of time and it will be shipped to her in TWO weeks.
You were talking about when the book would be released in Japan. That's _not_ in two weeks.
As for your friend getting it early... I'm not saying I don't buy it... but I'm typing it right now.

SexyCharlotte

Well she probably meant 'a few weeks' then. She and her brother have a lot of AOW connections and she says she has met Kentaro Miura a few times :). I'm sure she was just really excited that volume 26 is coming out very soon. In any case, I already paid for my copy :)

LG

SexyCharlotte

No, she's just a special friend of mine and without her I would not be able to have collected as many items...she's just a very caring person and gives me all the latest up to date AOW news and Berserk goodie news :)

LG

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lady Griffith said:
No, she's just a special friend of mine and without her I would not be able to have collected as many items...she's just a very caring person and gives me all the latest up to date AOW news and Berserk goodie news :)

LG

I think Dragoon fucker was asking if she was related to Miura.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I think Dragoon fucker was asking if she was related to Miura.
|

And what did I say? I said NO, she isn't ( meaning NO SHE IS NOT RELATED TO MIURA) she is a SPECIAL FRIEND of MINE.

LG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom