Is it just me, or...

Does it seem like Miura has a set of rules that governs stuff for apostles and nonhuman human beings, sort of like in a horror movie?
It would be like:
1. If you rape an indiscreet number of villagers, you die.
2. If you have a...member that is an animal or other monstrosity, you die.
3. If you act cocky and are constantly shocked at Guts strength despite knowing he survived the Eclipse and has already killed an insane number of monsters, you die.
4. If you are a troll, you die.
Rules governing people:
1. If you have too much sex, you die.
2. If you don't understand that a guy who has a sword bigger than him can probably fight, you die.
3. If you are a bandit, you die.

By "nonhuman human beings" I meant stuff that is like a troll, but not a giant crab, or something like that, by the way.

M

medievald00d

Rules for you:
1.If your a newbie with less than 10 posts and start a thread this stupid, you die.
2. If your screen name is three letters, you die
3. If you double post, you die.
4. Just die.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
bph said:
3. If you act cocky and are constantly shocked at Guts strength despite knowing he survived the Eclipse and has already killed an insane number of monsters, you die.

3. If you are a bandit, you die.

Ishidro

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
that all seems remarkably obvious. its like that in every manga/anime ive ever seen. its simply the basic rules of good vs evil. its really nuthin special.

every badguy in anime/manga who talks big gets killed. the ones who survive are the quiet/chill ones. bandits/henchmen always die becuz they're not worth the protagonists' time. underestimating your opponent always results in an ass whooping.

the rest of that stuff like having an unusual member and stuff, i dont know why the hell you would be so specific about your rules. they've only been applied in a few situations, so they're hardly worthy of being a rule.

Indeed. I really did fuck up with that post, but I must apoligize as I was high on life at the time.

It was actually a sort of homage to Joe Bob Briggs, but I should have considered that an obscure reference like that doesn't really mean anything if you don't know it.

Regardless of my past idiocy, I hope that you will pardon that small grievance on my part. I was really not aware of the seriousness of this forum at the time, and I assure you that I will refrain from indulging in something of that nature in the future.

Trolls fucking own.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins* Is it just me or do people sometimes get upset over the silliest of things?

I never could understand the hate many people have for newbies, fuck, that just means they haven't posted much. Says nothing of their personality.

*grins* as for silly subjects... hell, has anyone looked at this place lately? Granted, it should most likely have been in the shooting the breeze or miscellanious section but still...

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Fishbomb said:
I never could understand the hate many people have for newbies, fuck, that just means they haven't posted much. Says nothing of their personality.

A first impression speaks the loudest. -_-

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Franz said:
Argh, so why the fuck did you just post explaining your original post/apologizing?!?! >:(

Argh, and why the fuck do you have to be such pompous asses all the time?

Calm the fuck down, pissants. No need to get a hardon everytime a newbie posts.

I'm truly sorry that I forgot to start off by making a "wehre cna i dwnload scanltaions!!//1/???" post, and then a "dwnload scanltaions!!11" thread. I've jumped the standard sequence, and that is surely a deplorable thing.

Newbie hazing is standard practice, and as such I see no great reason as to why I shouldn't be subjected to it. That doesn't mean I can't have some fun during it, though.

tonberrykid02 said:
that all seems remarkably obvious. its like that in every manga/anime ive ever seen. its simply the basic rules of good vs evil. its really nuthin special.

every badguy in anime/manga who talks big gets killed. the ones who survive are the quiet/chill ones.

Early Sliatt :p

Top Bottom