IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
the preview is up already! woo!

03v23.jpg

O

Ozmo

Re:chapter 231

Whoa, that outfit has "evil magic using person" written all over it! ;D

Hmmm... either that statue/seat thing is more ornate than I would've imagined, or he's sitting on the throne of Midland (and thus on a different thing than in 230). Ugh, is that a weird looking turban, or his actual hair? :p

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

that looks like one of those "I'm gonna tell you how it is before I get up and beat your ass" shots.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Just so you know, we don't normally start a new thread with the picture YA gives us around here.

Ozmo said:
Hmmm... either that statue/seat thing is more ornate than I would've imagined, or he's sitting on the throne of Midland (and thus on a different thing than in 230).

I think he is sitting at the same place than previously, 'cause in the last page of chapter 230, you can see the skulls at his feet, if I'm not wrong.

GoHF

I'm a llama!

Miura's drawing is everytime more astonishing. The level of detail on this characters clothing is excelent.

GoHF said:
Miura's drawing is everytime more astonishing. The level of detail on this characters clothing is excelent.

Don't these details on his clothes look like the strange eye on the forefront of the elephant-man ?!?...
Maybe it's through the eye of the elephant-man that he was able to "see" the intruders in the castle.

O

Ozmo

GoHF said:

A pity he does all this work for a character who is so ugly that you really don't want to look at him for too long. :p

What Hague probably means with the eye thing is that it's a very common symbol in Kushan character design. Besides, if he saw them then you'd think he'd say "Ah, there's a guy on a horse, wearing a weird helmet and carrying a lance that can suddenly triple in size with a guy who has this a big-ass bow that shoots 5 big-ass arrows at a time in my city" rather than "I sense some inhuman ones".

GoHF

I'm a llama!

Btw, I believe he's sitting on that multi-arms "statue" we saw on chap. 230. What you see behind his back is the upper waist and lower chest of the statue, if I'm not in mistake... It kinda looks like some statues of Shiva, with ornaments around the breasts. Looking at it carefully you should see what I mean. Besides, it really looks like he's sitting on the statue's crossed legs.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

He is speaking: judging from what we see,to someone that is looking at him from a lower position angle like will be proper for a slave

This guy really need an hair cut...

If Griffith wins the war, i hope the first thing he do is to shave this guy bald!

roberto999 said:
He is speaking: judging from what we see,to someone that is looking at him from a lower position angle like will be proper for a slave
thank you for needlessly analyzing the obvious.

Ozmo said:
"Ah, there's a guy on a horse, wearing a weird helmet and carrying a lance that can suddenly triple in size ..."
I never recognized that. Are you sure his lance grows up in size? I hope not cause this will be redicilous for me.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

ranemaka13 said:
thank you for needlessly analyzing the obvious.
and since the preview is not, generally, out of page one, we can presume that the image is from half the book, and since the Kushan's chief was waiting some "guests" we could also presume that are those same vanquished "guests" (Griffith soldiers) that are looking up at him

or

he is ordering to his own soldiers to attack someone (maybe the selfsame Griffith Soldiers)

or
scolding to them because they have let escape Grifith' men

or

Who knows, lady Charlotte herself could be prone before him

P.s.

Why he is no longer shrouded by the fog?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

Smith said:
This guy really need an hair cut...

If Griffith wins the war, i hope the first thing he do is to shave this guy bald!
Wh...*sighs*...*Shakes head* Why... Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom